Thread: Multiple Images Loads Crashes Application

Multiple Images Loads Crashes Application

Hello, I want to know the details about the working of the Symbian. So, I decided to create small applications for that. So, the application will create the connection with the server and then simply loads images from there. And it is needed to repeat the loop until user click on the cancel. There is a timer which will simply check that. It there is no image then that will get loaded and if the images are available then that will be hided. But, I am not able to achieve that as the application is crashing. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Multiple Images Loads Crashes Application

Hello, It would be helpful for me if you simply provide your source code of the application. As it will simply provide the details for your application. From the source code of your application, it will be possible to rectify the error from your program. So, simply provide that and then I can help you for providing the solution to you. So, simply do that and get the solution for you problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the application source code. Simply check out where you are getting the problem. As you just need to check till what point you are not getting any problem. When you get any problem you need to simply remove that code or you can simply redesign that source code. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hey, I am also working on the same problem. But, I am getting some of the different problem. If I make use of the application on the Emulator then it will not give me any type of problem. But, if I make use of that on my Device, it is giving me problem. So, if you are having any solution on this, then provide that to me also. I have tried to find out the error in the code. But, there is not any error.

Hello, if you are getting the problem of the crashing of the application. Then you must need to make use of the checking whether the application is getting crashed due to insufficient memory. It may be possible that the code which you have written is not taking care for the garbage collection and due to that, it is giving you problem. So, simply make use of that and get your problem solved.