Thread: C++ as native code in java

C++ as native code in java

Hello,
    I have a C + + code that I want to connect it to Java, but I stumbled on the use of a body which is declared in a large file header and create in the hand.
    test.h:
    Code:
    extern mtype mnInst *;
    main.cpp:
    Code:
    mtype mnInst *;
    If you have any idea of how to do it , then please let me know i am the interested one. Thanks in advance.

Re: C++ as native code in java

Hello,
    Here, we do not necessarily know the C++ code.
    From what you have explained and what I have understood from is explanation, then we have two solutions.
    - put this thing in the system properties,
    - put this thing in a ThreadLocal.

Already, look what you think best, why, if you get it to work, and if you can not do it, tell us, from there we can advise you on the path you have chosen.

Re: inlcuding c++ header file in java

Hello,
    I think of 2 solutions:

- Pass in the creation of each object using mnInst reference on this subject. This is not really feasible because among other things have got a fiddled.

- Declare all methods and static variables in order to call all the class but long term I might have several threads that will be almost the same thing but will have different values.

Hope one of these solution will work for you. If you have any other queries then you can ask.

Hello,
    In c++ the keyword 'extern' can validate the syntax in believing that "something" (type, variable, macro, etc..). Thus there is no compilation error in a separate compilation (. O. So. Dll). The connection will be done either dynamically (. So. Dll), or to ESTABLISH the executable from. Under this system of Java it is not compiled for a class, the compiler must know the class which is being called. For its execution, the connection is dynamic. I hope you are understanding the things and the concept clearly here, otherwise you will be in a trouble of coding for your program.

Hello,
    In passing it can quickly become a nice "mess" when it falls on a name conflict. In Java we would use a static variable:
    Here is the sample or the syntax for the static code
    Code:
    Public class mclass {
        Public static int mvar = 0;
    }
    I think you should use this in your java code, this is a good option for me, and also it works without any problem.

Hello,
    Thank you for your replies. Finally I have decided to use a class variable. At this point, if I'm running multiple instances of my program is that the class variable will be shared by multiple instances of the program or that it is well separated in the JVM? Any help on this topic rather being more precisely the java JVM, I would like to know more about it. Any help on it is appreciated. Thanks in advance.