Thread: How to disable ASP.NET Server Controls validation

How to disable ASP.NET Server Controls validation

Hi everybody,

I already created my own custom server controls. It inherit a label control, and also support scroll bars. The ultimate control with a Panel control all of the properties, plus I add some custom attributes. Now i need to disable the ASP.NET Server Controls validation. How to do it. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

In a particular control to disable validation in ASP.net. The control's CausesValidation property is set to false. The following example shows how to create a "Cancel" button in order to avoid validation checks:

Code:
    <asp: Button id = "Button123" runat = "server"
    Text = "Cancel" CausesValidation = "False">
    </ asp: Button>
    Check and reply.

If you want to disable validation controls. You can do validation control's Enabled property is set to false. If you want to disable client-side validation. You will validate the control EnableClientScript property is set to false. You may need to avoid verification. For example, you may have a page, even if the user does not correctly complete all certification fields. All the best.

Re: How to disable ASP.NET Server Controls validation

You can set the ASP.NET Server control to bypass the client and server authentication, not just client-side validation. But i suggest you to check by default, theASP. NET web page to execute the request user input validation to ensure that the content does not include script or HTML elements. You can explicitly disable this feature. Best of luck.

Re: How to disable ASP.NET Server Controls validation

You also can disable the validation controls, so that it is simply not rendered on the page and not to use the control verification. If you want to perform validation on the server, does not perform client authentication, you can set individual validation controls do not generate client-side script. If the client dynamic update on the lead page layout problems, or if you want to perform some server code before validation of this measure will be particularly useful. Check and reply if you need more information.