Thread: What are the advantages of C programming language?

What are the advantages of C programming language?

Hello Guys,

I just started the C programming language. But my program is that I didn't understand what are the advantages of using C programming language. It's very essential to aware about the advantages of C language as it will help to know the concept of C programming. If anyone know the advantages of C programming language then pleas let me know that. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Re: What are the advantages of C programming language?

The main advantages of C language is that there is not much vocabulary to learn, and that the programmer can arrange for the program is very fast. C programming language is very easier to learn. C C programming language is still a practical and compact language. It comprises a good semantic. Syntax is of C is clear also. C language is very near to assembly programming i.e the hard use of pointers for example is a very powerful mechanism.

Hi,

In some languages, there is a type Data boolean. The variables that have this type can take that values true or wrong. In these languages, can express a response is true or wrong in saying that the type boolean. In C, there is no such data. It uses integers (type int ) To see if the answer to a question is true or false. Another advantage of C programming language is treat different cases.

C language is one of a large high level programming language designed for to the programming which are general purpose ,. It means for coding anything from the small c programs for personal amusement to complex industrial applications. C programming language enables commands and which are not valid within other programming languages. C programming comprises special features which enables the programmer for to organizing the programs into easy and logical way.

C is a simple programming language and it's compiler is also simple .C is called low-level language in the sense that it is designed to allow direct manipulation of machine words. The C language has been used to make the operating system UNIX more Mobile. It is a good alternative to assembly language in these areas, the benefits of a more expressive syntax and portability source code.There is also extensive use of memory addresses with the notion of pointer.

The C language is extremely used in areas such as on-board programming Micro-controllers. Many limitations of the C language have been raised in other programming languages which have adopted a syntax based on that of C. In many languages, most notably C + +, Java and PHP resume aspects of C. C programming language implements a limited number of concepts, which facilitates its control and write simple compilers and fast