Thread: Code Block development tools for Linux

Code Block development tools for Linux

I had found one Code Block for c++. But I need some more suggestion for this. Like for developing applications. How is Code Block. Does is equipped to perform programming work. What additional do I need on this. I have a linux based operating system. I had still not found a proper tool for that.

Code Block developement tool

Code:: Blocks is a development environment in C + + fully configurable and extensible with many plugins. Both comprehensive and easy to use, it supports various compilers: GCC, Microsoft Visual C + + Toolkit 2003, Microsoft Visual C + + Express 2005, Borland C + + 5.5, Intel C + + compiler, etc

Re: Code Block developement tool for Linux

Tcl (Tool Command Language) is used by more than half a million developers worldwide. It has become a critical component in thousands of companies. It has a simple syntax and is programmable and can be used as a standalone application or embedded in application programs. Tcl is open source, so it is completely free. Tk is a graphical user interface that makes it possible to create powerful GUIs incredibly quickly. It became so popular that it is included in all distributions of Tcl.

Tcl and Tk are portable and easily run on all versions of Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc..

Source: apple.com

I would like to say about GLUT, it is the OpenGL utility toolkit. It has an independent set of window systems for writing OpenGL programs. He runs a simple application window for the programming API for OpenGL. GLUT greatly facilitates learning and exploration program OpenGL. GLUT provides a portable API to write an OpenGL program that works on both a desktop PC Win32 and X11.

Try FOX , FOX is a toolkit based on C + + to develop graphical user interfaces easily and effectively. It offers a large and growing collection of commands and provides facilities such as drag and drop, selection, and objects to OpenGL graphics manipulation. FOX also implements icons, images and functions to suit the user, such as status line help and tools. These can even be used for 3D objects.

Have you used jEdit? it is a text editor suitable for developments of all kinds. The application is indeed able to identify the code more than one hundred languages including CSS, ASP, HTML, XML, PHP, Perl, JavaScript, AppleScript, ActionScript, C, C + +, Java, Objective C, etc. . jEdit can undo or redo an unlimited number of shares. The software features can be enhanced by installing plugins. jEdit being developed on all platforms, you can use whatever your working environment.