Thread: Problem with ScrollViewer

Problem with ScrollViewer

I am using the WPF form with a WindowsFormsHost . My screen resolution is set to the 1280x800. And the UserControl which i created based on windows form. When i add the same to the WindowsFormsHost every thing is working fine. I put the ScrollViewer to the WPF form and set its visibility of vertical scrollbar to auto it works properly but when i set the same for the horizontal scrollbar then no scroll bar is visible that time. Now i need your help to sort the problem of scrollviewer.

Thank you

Re: Problem with ScrollViewer

I think the problem is because your code does not have the HorizontalScrollBarVisibility set to auto. So first check for the same because you did not forwarded us the code so all i can do is just predict and nothing else. It happen when the ScrollViewer doesn't perceive it's content as being larger than its current bounds to have it necessary. Try to set to the visible. All i can help you is this much only. If It is not working then let me know.

Bye

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the horizontal scroll viewer which is not visible at the time of the running of the program. That i solved with moving the ScrollViewer position, so do the same for your program it might be helpful for you. Delete the canvas and move the ScrollViewer inside the Grid. And do one more thing just delete the height and width of the ScrollViewer. This will automatically resize the grid.

Thanks.

All i can give you the definition and the format of the ScrollViewer class so that you can apply the same to your program and see whether it is working or not.

Code:
    <LocalizabilityAttribute(LocalizationCategory.Ignore)> _
    <TemplatePartAttribute(Name := "PART_HorizontalScrollBar", Type := GetType(ScrollBar))> _
    <TemplatePartAttribute(Name := "PART_VerticalScrollBar", Type := GetType(ScrollBar))> _
    <TemplatePartAttribute(Name := "PART_ScrollContentPresenter", Type := GetType(ScrollContentPresenter))> _
    Public Class ScrollViewer _
    Inherits ContentControl
    ScrollViewer is not entirely visible, the ScrollViewer displays scrollbars that the user can use to move the content areas that are visible. The area that includes all of the content of the ScrollViewer is the extent. The visible area of the content is the viewport.

For more info click here