Thread: Unusual wordpress login screen plugin issue

Unusual wordpress login screen plugin issue

I've tried loading viral plugin, but the plugin is distorted and appears out of proportion. So, I'm using WP 2.8.5, atahualpa 3.4.4. Now the thing is that when i try to login to the site, it doesn't cost me any problem, but then when I try to add a new plugin from the admin panel, it sends me to a new wordpress login screen, and my login won't work for it. Can any any one tell me that why i'm facing unusual wordpress login screen plugin issue? Any idea about it? Kindly help me out. Thanks.

Re: Unusual wordpress login screen plugin issue

Use the Embed plugin, where you can specify the exact embed code to be used. have you tried it with the default theme to see it it is an Atahualpa issue? I recommend you use Counterize-II or Wordpress website Stats on your Wordpress Dashboard, but these create new SQL Database tables and require additional writes to your SQL database for each visit which can affect blog performance.

I suggest that you simply remove the fullpage plugin for the editor instances that is page chunks. Uninstalled all the plugins except the sliding panel plugin. So for example if a user creates a new "page" and simply adds contents the output will not be a page otherwise.

In my case I am simply trying to give my users the capability to edit the "top" of an email template using a WYSIWYG editor. These SQL writes do not cache and WP-Super-Cache will not prevent these SQL writes from occurring or either they wouldn’t reflect visits if it wasn’t writing them. The wider system is a long standing legacy system and I'd rather not have to refactor the underlying PHP. Simply put, I just want a WYSIWYG editor that will let me edit EXACTLY the same text as in the TEXTAREA its replacing.