Thread: Where to Download MySQL Query Browser

Where to Download MySQL Query Browser

Hi,
    I am learning MySQL. I am looking for a tool that can generate automated queries for my SQL database. The tool also must be equipped with a Command-Line Utility. I had seen some solutions for this but they were not easy to use. And it was also hard to determine the integration with Windows. I need a tool which can work in GUI mode and help me out to generate queries more easily. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to Download MySQL Query Browser

Yes there is a automated tool which can help you to generate automated queries for you SQL database. The queries can be run from client-server DBMS and it works fine. You will have look for a more specific application as per you need. You can simply search for SQL Query Generator. It is a freeware tool. But it does not provide you a fully functional SQL support. You can simply run and generate some simple queries on limited connections.

Download and try MySQL Query Browser. It is a developers tool to generate SQL queries and analyze the data in the DBMS. The tool works in command-line mode. The tool is available for free download. The main features of the tool is, a history tab support. This keep the record of recently executed queries. In this way you can save and get access to most commonly used queries. The tool also has editor table type interface. It is more effective tool to work with SQL.

Yes MySQL Query Browser is the easiest solution for your use. It is a visual tool which used for generating and executing queries for MySQL Database Server. You can later on optimize the queries also. The tool supports complete drag-and-drop option to make you work much easier. It is a entirely dedicated tool for working on queries in SQL. The application has Query Toolbar that can easily generate and execute queries. You can simply later on manage your work and also create a comparison chart out of it.