Thread: Where to download style for VB

Where to download style for VB

Hi,
    I am looking for some free to use vb styles and skin. I am currently working on a simple project work. I had done the basic part and now need a ready made visual style for the same. I am looking for some free tools and also some VB add ins. The project work is based on a online community for sharing news and technology updates. So on that base I am looking for a professional looking themes. Please provide the links and suggestions for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download style for VB

There are numerous site which offers a free skins and styles to design a VB site. You can simply search on the Google for the same. But mainly you will find few. Because this are kept for sale. Like a site vbstyles offers a range of skins and styles which are based on different category. But they are not kept for free you have to order which one you like and them pay them online. After that you will be allowed to download the same. Second thing I had attached a free skin below. Download and try it.

It is easy to apply a skin instead of designing the entire visual style of site. There are some sites which offers you a free live demo but mostly after paying a amount of fee you are allowed to download the same. I will recommend you to use some more free tools to make your work much easier. Like VB Watch. It is a simply tool which helps you to find the most slowest part of the program. You can see the executed programs in command line. It can add error in your code with line numbers, values and call stack.

The most proper add on pack for your VB project with be AQtime. It amost advanced performance Application Profiler. It is also a debugger utility for Memory Allocation. The tools is available for a trial download on the official site. The tool will help you to increase your productivity by which you can capture performance related issues, memory leaks, etc. The application runs on both 32 and 64 bit Windows.