Thread: How to pop up Interactive map by sending data from MYSQL using PHP

How to pop up Interactive map by sending data from MYSQL using PHP

How to pop up Interactive map where we need to read data from MYSQL using PHP, this is an important feature that I need to enable in my project I have tried out so many thing to get it enable but it does not happen this I just wanted to have some guideline if anyone has any knowledge please let me know.

Re: How to pop up Interactive map by sending data from MYSQL using PHP

The web browser sends this address in a so-called HTTP request (HyperText Transfer Protocol) to the web server. I have looked into some examples but my problem is they all directly turn the table structure of the database into the XML file but I need to just cherry pick the required columns If the web server receives a request for a static HTML file (typically indicated by a file name ending in .html or .htm) it merely locates the corresponding file on its harddrive and sends it back to the computer that had requested it.

PHP can do more than simply outputting some text. Almost all programming requires working with what are called variables. Are you sending the appropriate content-type header? If you don't explicitly send one, the web server will send the default text/html header.

A somewhat tricky issue in PHP is the use of special characters and quotes. By default, the reason my feed was failing in flash was a single 'white' space before the XML doc tag. Making sure the echo writing this was placed right at the beginning before any other script fixed the whole issue. you should put all string values in double-quotes as in "some string". If you want to output a double-quote character itself you need to escape it by preceding it with a backslash as in "\"".