Thread: Download HTML Editor!

Download HTML Editor!

hello to all,

I have a layout of my code and whenever I try to debug that i gives me error and that error would be either the spelling mistakes in HTML code, so i am requesting to you guys help me in searching such a HTML editor that automatically change the colour to the syntax of the written code so it will suggest me while writing syntaxes of the HTML code.

I've been trying to teach myself for months,But I'm clueless, Please provide me hand, Thanks!

Re: Download HTML Editor!

Hi

You can make use of WeBuilder 2008 9.4 for your HTML Editor,Features include syntax highlighting for HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, WML, XML, Perl, Ruby, SQL, script function hints, auto complete, bracket highlighting, code collapse, built-in File and FTP/SFTP Explorer, project management, built-in Web browser, PHP debugger, SQL explorer, integration with Web server, code explorer, find and replace in files, multi-item clipboard, UTF-8 Unicode support.

Download WeBuilder 2008 9.4

Re: Download HTML Editor!

Hi,

I also had the same problem like you, my compiler also detect the spell check mistake when i try to execute the syntax and mainly it was a spell mistakes then i googled lot more on the internet and I found the BestAddress HTML Editor 2008 it has lot of good features such as A huge range of functions including spell checking, code checking and auto-completion, and FTP capabilities make this editor your number one choice in Web development.

with this it is also possible to open and save your webpages directly to the Internet.Develop websites in HTML, CSS and PHP. You can help protect your webpages from code and design theft once online with the source code securing function.

So try downloading it from here:BestAddress HTML Editor 2008