Thread: SBS2K3 Exchange sp2 Install Error

SBS2K3 Exchange sp2 Install Error

I was checking for updates on Windows Server. Things were fine. But later there was a problem with single update. And after that all updates halted. The update that face error was Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. There is a runtime Error on the screen. This had never happened before. The updates look to be working properly but something has cause the crash. Can anyone guide me how to fix the same.

The update might be corrupted due to which you are facing issue. It is necessary that you must avoid the same for start. It happens a number of time this updates fail. Whenever it happens I download the update manually and install the same in the system. It will work properly. Once the update is installed windows will not check for that and it will move ahead. So it is not complicated to some extent.

There must be some kind of update verifier software that can allow us to fix the corrupt updates. Or a tool that can verify the updates are proper or not and then only we must move ahead. Or else it is always a risk. I had kept the system on automatic update and it blindly downloads all stuff in the system. A number of time the updates are prohibited. The only reason that I found on web is the update lack due to improper dependencies. Microsoft would replace the same and provide a more proper fix.