Thread: 5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification failed error while sending email

5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification failed error while sending email

Now there is a weird issue with my system. I am not able to figure out how the problem really started to appear. My system has Windows SBS 2003 R2 with Exchange SP2 . It is a new machine that I had recently configured. Now everything is working fine. I can receive emails but I am unable to send the same. When I try to send a message a error appear on the screen. The error is : smtp;550-Verification failed for sender. I am getting this message constantly while incoming mail is working well.

Looks like some kind of problem with the ISP itself. The error that you had listed indicate the server is unable to establish a connection with the sender info. First try to check with different user accounts. See that the error is common or it is coming on some specific user account only. Second thing ensure that the problem is on a single server or on others also. Is there a firewall in the network. If yes then try to turn off the same and check again. Sometime security application cause this kind of errors.

Looks like you may be experiencing a bareline feed. Upgrade to the latest service pack and make sure you windows update has been done.

re: 5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification failed error while sending email

I am facing a problem three days back while sending mails from my SBS exchange 2003. for the last 2 yeasrs it was working very fine but certainly the problem occurs. My exchange server is relaying mails on Host. I have contacted the ISP for the problem they said problem is at your end. I have tried a lot to do but cant figure it. Some one help me out the message I receive is below. The errors come for every domain. When i use pop3 directly from outlook it work properly but exchange is giving problem

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

re: 5.5.0 smtp;550-Verification failed error while sending email

My name is Saif Khan i was having class of Windows Infrastructure with you, i am facing some problem in Exchange Server can you please help to sort out this problem.

I am facing a problem three days back while sending mails from my SBS exchange 2003. for the last 2 yeasrs it was working very fine but certainly the problem occurs. My exchange server is relaying mails on Host. I have contacted the ISP for the problem they said problem is at your end. I have tried a lot to do but cant figure it. Some one help me out the message I receive is below. The errors come for every domain. When i use pop3 directly from outlook it work properly but exchange is giving problem

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: zebra
    Sent: 6/12/2010 5:17 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

baiqrary@hotmail.com on 6/12/2010 5:17 PM
    There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.
    <sigsme.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <baiqrary@hotmail.com>, Recipient unknown> "