Thread: What is new in Windows Server Essentials

What is new in Windows Server Essentials

We are here planning for a bigger upgrade. This time the new version of Windows Server is called as Windows Server Essentials 2012. I want to go for the same. I just want to make a list of all latest features and support for the same. The main requirement here is a online support through which it would be possible for our branch offices to access files from where ever they want. But somehow it is also necessary that the configuration must not be complicated. I am going through the feature list already.

Re: What is new in Windows Server Essentials

Windows Server Essential plays a vital role in server configuration. It allows you to use it like a bridge in terms of setup, installation and migration. I will recommend you to through some guide on the same. That will be more helpful. It looks you had never used it before.

The new version here is more comprehensive. It offers you a more better way of simply migrating content of your server to the new one. It is easier for setup also and it is also better know of its security features. You can work with latest technologies on the same in managing your server. Another important feature here is the simple interface. You get a very simple UI for SMEs here that allows you to access them via Cloud. So that makes your job easier. You must simply go with server that has cloud access so that you can simply access your files from where ever you want. There are actually 4 editions of Windows Server 2012. I am using this version. Depending on your license mode you can simply go for the server os which will make your job much more easier. Here through Server Essential you get all the features quiet handy. You do not require to mess much with the settings. It is necessary that you must take some expert advice on the same. There are ample of companies on the web that offers you a reasonable suggestion for upgrade with tech support. This makes your job easier also it saves your time in location information on all those stuff.

Server Essential allows you to handle the core of your network. It is a complete set of management tool which is also responsible for the security settings. The features used in it is awesome with cloud support. So you can just manage your server from where ever you want.

The new version is great according to me. As per my experience I am just quiet happy with the same. Windows Server Essentials here is mostly dedicated for those who are having a small business. For bigger network it is not really recommended. The new edition is finalized and released in the market long before. Designed on the basis of a small structure you can simply integrate ample of settings on the same. It works just well. You can configure ample of things through this. But if you want to test you can go with the trail edition to get more info on the usage. One of the important benefit of using Essentials is that you can simply get a easy way of running regular backups for client computers. A standard backup policy is very important for every business. If that does not goes well you get issue with data. Through Essentials you can configure a simple backup policy that works well on the network. This is one of the most important strength of Home Server.It is important to use Server 2012 Essentials. This is because you get a centralized location to control the server settings and manages it security also. You do not need to worry for 3rd party applications here.

Security is the prime features of Security Essentials. It gives you pack of tools and settings through which you can make your server to work more better. I am giving you a link below which has ample of information on the benefits of using this. Just read the below link.

Windows Server 2012 Essentials Benefits

Windows Server 2012 Essentials is the base of administration. You can shape your network as per your need through this. Like the network admin can here add a local Exchange or Office 365 accounts on the server and configure them for others. So it gives you a mixed settings option to configure new things also. Along with this it also supports remote management where you cannot need to sit on the server anytime. You can just login securely from remote place and access the files. This time smartphones are also integrated. You have to look out for the license you will buy. I got chance to test the same and I am really satisfy with the settings I found in it. The tool is an ready to use tool for small business. I think a small network of 20 pc is more than enough for using this. For larger network you have to go for more advance tools. When we talk about home server then there are small networks only. Larger network are ignored here. Essentials here help you to virtually control your devices as per your need. You cannot just rely on the internal tools all the time. Just download a trail edition of the same and test it in your system. See how it works.

It is more reliable according to me. It is cost effective and does not require many people to manage the network. The setup is very easy and there are ample of settings that are easy to understand. It is specifically designed for server on the network of 25 computers.