Thread: Download status on Windows XP SP3

Download status on Windows XP SP3

I am using WSUS 3.0. It is working fine. There was also no issue with synchronization. I had added some new updates in that so that it would reach properly to all the workstations. There are around 4 Windows XP SP3 systems on the network. I had approved all the updates. There are some SP updates also which are essential to install but somehow it is being blocked. Still in the download status I can find the same update. I want to know that in WSUS where I can see the download status of updates. That means what amount of updates is properly provided to all the systems. Is there any idea available on the same.

I am getting the same kind of things on Windows XP. Even when the videos are downloaded after that also it asking me to check the update. I found a patch for that but still it is not working. I am also willing to find some kind of catalogue type thing that can tell me the status of the update. I need help on the same. The sync is not working well and due to which each time new updates are provided and it is not at all installed. I am planing to reconfigure WSUS from scratch by wiping out all the updates and hope that it works.

There is a download status pane available on the right side. From there you can find the status and simply sync the updates. It is another easier way to find out about the pending updates in the same. If you are facing issue with that you can try to reconfigure the service. It is also wise to keep a manual with you or else you will face such kind of problem. WSUS is a not a complicated service but a reliable solution to send work updates in different workstation on the network.