Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

Re: New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

And i tried to reset the phone to factory settings .. It got restarted and showed VODAFONE for a while .. <<with one SIM>> again.. and again it is showing INVALID SIM... But i usedthe same SIM with my NOKIA it worked really fine.. Can anyone please help me witht this problem.. ?
    I think that there is some issues with your phone. Since you can use your sim in other phone (Nokia), it is obvious that your model is having some issues. Try to check that from the dealer.

THis is the first time usage and the problem is like this..
    You are going to face many new issue afterward. This is the good point of China Mobile..

i have 6300 china phone..i try the *#220807# it doesn't work with my phone,,who can tell which application compatibility with my phone.pls

Quote Originally Posted by boyzbeat22 View Post
    i have 6300 china phone..i try the *#220807# it doesn't work with my phone,,who can tell which application compatibility with my phone.pls
    If the code is not working in your china mobile phone then it seems that it doesnt support the mrp game files which are one of the apps and games for the chinese version of the mobile phone. You can however try to install either the .nes files or java game files in your mobile phone and see if that works for you or not. Also read from the manual of the phone what all file format it supports.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

bling5 Guest

these mobiles are really nice. could i know the price?

Quote Originally Posted by bling5 View Post
    these mobiles are really nice. could i know the price?
    Well buddy, as i can see this thread is very old, made in 2008, i must say that MicroMax has almost taken over the China market. Very rare chinese devices are seen today in the market. Hence you should better go with \any Micromax mobile. You can get the complete price range here: Mobile Phones Price List - October 2011

China phones are clone phones which are never stable in the market. Everytime there are new products released. Now this phones are banned to some extent due to lack of a valid imei number. This cause the goverment agencies tough to trace some non social elements. But still some site offer this phones like Neobox Neo, iStar A6000, G14 Quad band, etc. This phones can be ordered online but there are no guarantee whether this work or not.

It is noticed in last few year that many India companies have in collaboration with Chinese phone manufacturers has introduced many new products. Companies like Huawei, LAVA, Micromax are some of them. Even Reliance released a low rnage tablet for Indian audience. The trend today is tablet pc after ipad got a nice hit in the market. There are number of low range tablets in the market which are worth to buy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23