Thread: Prototype Game

Prototype Game

Already widely put forward by Vivendi, which has invested heavily in the project, Prototype is the latest from Radical Entertainment and is still growing rapidly in the premises of Canadian studio. Some officials, however, found time to cross the Atlantic history tell us about the baby at the Sierra Gamer's Day. Alongside title 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Prototype was obviously the best game. If developers did not wish to tell us everything we already know a little more about Alex Mercer and his famous powers.

Presented almost a year ago, Prototype should undoubtedly be a sensation at the time of release, still scheduled for late this year on both PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Nevertheless, and despite the obvious ambition of its developers, large areas of shadows remain. The presentation (not playable, unfortunately) that we made during the Sierra Gamer's Day has helped to lift some, but back first on the concept underlying the title of Radical. In the shoes of Alex Mercer, the player is actually the head of one of these amnesics video game. Lost in the middle of Manhattan, Alex Mercer seeks to answer two agonizing questions. It seeks first to know who he is, but it does not suffice and it also wants to find out who made him suffer the strange treatment which gives him powers that he can count. Powers also very useful when the city of Manhattan is affected by an astonishing epidemic that quickly transforms the inhabitants of the city to ugly zombies not nice at all. Of course, Mercer will be measured by these nasty creatures, but he must also contend with the second faction enemy of the game: the regular army came calm the situation.

The geographical setting chosen by Radical Manhattan (and its skyscrapers) is a boon for the good old Alex, but his amazing physical abilities are not its only assets. Actually, its faculty the most incredible is his ability to literally absorb his victim. Regardless of whether innocent or not, Alex Mercer is not a child choir. When an enemy is sufficiently weakened, real tentacles outside the body of our heroes and enserre completely opponent until it merges with Alex. The latter can then recover a few points of life, but above all it is doing so he will arrive at clarifying the mystery of its origins. No fewer than 150 targets have actually very precise "fragments of memory." It is for Alex to reap a maximum.

These fragments contain different information, placed end to end, give some key critical to the growth scenario. The developers we have on this subject indicated that to finish the game should go through a minimum of 30 pieces of memory and that at least 8 to 12 hours. But this is a bare minimum and players will generally have at least double that number to reach the end of the scenario. A scenario that provides for another use of absorption. In addition to recover points of life, Mercer will take on the appearance of the victim absorbed. This allows alternative approaches to increase in terms of gameplay. , absorb a soldier, we will take his uniform, or even give a few orders to various troops case of an officer. Attention, however, it will not be possible to return to a "form" earlier absorption once made: we must therefore carefully consider the plan of battle "to adopt before flowing into the water.

Throughout the adventure, different powers (over 150) also bring some variety to the game. Depending on the situation and powers released, Alex Mercer will count on a formidable whip-arm or some kind of shell quite practical. The giant claws way Wolverine power 10 or imposing "nails" that can arise from the ground and a sort of night vision complement an arsenal as original and effective. Well, sometimes it will even the opportunity to go completely invisible, or via a few deft movements, take control of all equipment used by the army (helicopters, tanks). During our discussions with developers, it is regularly appeared that they wanted to find the pleasure of creating a superhero ... No doubt with Alex Mercer, they have succeeded. The already impressive technical achievement is expected to improve in the coming months while the jump see in all directions which has left more than one player without a vote. More interesting still, the fact that Alex Mercer is not a real super hero has left more freedom from the creators of Radical who had done more to make a "nice". Without transforming it into a horrible character, they were freer and we look forward to seeing what can give a hero as powerful rid of his scruples. A title that every exit is more promising.

it is a must buy game for me

Re: Prototype Game

can anyone tell me how space this game will take on the hard disk? thanks

casper0191 Guest

unsure Re: Prototype Game

Quote Originally Posted by banmido View Post
    can anyone tell me how space this game will take on the hard disk? thanks
    May be you are asking what is the required specs of this game.

well yeah but i'm pretty sure my pc is compatible just tat i may not have enough space on my hard disk so i will have to clear it out so tats y i asked only about space and not the whole system requirements

casper0191 Guest

Well you might need about 2gb or more. Because to what it looks like I think it's just like devil may cry.

Prototype Game Guide

Aw man, what a game!
    Presented almost a year ago, Prototype should undoubtedly be a sensation at the time of release, still scheduled for late this year on both PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
    The game is indeed the best on ps3 at the moment ranking at number 1 on gametrailers.com.
    I found a very nice game guide to prototype on play-asia. It's the cheapest over there. lol
    Take a look.

Re: Prototype Game Guide

Quote Originally Posted by wroxtar View Post
    Aw man, what a game!
    still scheduled for late this year on both PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.
    Hey mate, Prototype is released on all platforms including PC. I have recently downloaded it from the net and started playing it and enjoying it already.

Hey I just saw the Video trailer of this game & I must say that the video rocks! It reminded me the combination of our Bollywood superheros like Sunny deol, Krissh & Rajnikant!
    Now let me try my hands on this game!