Thread: Babel Rising Preview

Babel Rising Preview

Babel Rising is upcoming game for Xbox and PS3. This game has rocked on iPhone and this time you can enjoy a better version on gaming consoles. In every game you might play as a hero type protective character. But Babel gives you a different gameplay. You are a destroyer here. You have to prevent rise of a virtual world called as Babylon. You have to kill all the humans who build up towers and building. The maximum you destroy the maximum points you earn. Little humans keep on making and repair their structure. You play as a invisible destroyer which sends meteor type rocks to destroy the monuments. The same is used to kill humans also. The game is released a week before. You can download that directly on Xbox for 800 xbox points and the download size is just 320.62 MB. For PC the game is going to appear in JULY 2012. So no disappointment for all. The game offer you a wide variety of places and towers. Workers in the game keep on moving head carrying rocks to the top to complete the tower as fast as they can. They also block the entrance, and protect the priest who protect all the works from devastating spells. This spells are your weapons to bring them down. As a destroyer you are in possession of controlling different elements of nature. I had played some games where you control elements and build up places. I am sure Mondo Production is capable of giving a rich interface with easy and competitive gameplay. The game is a bit mixture strategy and action. In this you have to decide fast and find the weakest point to destroy a nation. There are around 15 different mission in the game which can be played among 4 game modes. Those mode offer you a different level of gameplay with more competitive environment. The characters in the game are called as Babylonians who are on a mission to build up their city. They tries to find the best way to reach at the edge and complete their tower. There are workers who are responsible for carrying stone to build structure and the priest who protect them from the spell of destroyer. So in this way the game rotates around a dual concept of creation and destruction. The game provides you different elements of nature as weapon on destruction. Like a tornado, meteor, etc.

Also there are spells that can create more destruction. It is recommended that you must kill your target based on the situation. Like at some place you cannot use fire weapons where water is more applicable. This can understood only playing the game properly. The game is mostly based on a concept to destroy the building and do not allow a nation to rise. First the game is available on Xbox Live and PSN. I had mentioned the PC date above. The game is quiet fine played on iOS. Babel Rising gives you a job of destroyer to prevent people form living a peaceful life. You are somewhat a virtual god who is angry on those tiny creature as they stopped worshiping you. So simply you have to stop them all and avoid making them tower of defense. A combination of 4 different elements of nature earth, wind, water or fire gives you devastating power. I was hoping to have more powers here of same kind. What actually matters here, is facing the destruction on the right direction. Because if you attack on wrong direction it might be wasted. There are rewards and earning in the game also.

Re: Babel Rising Preview

Babel rising looks like a bit unique concept to to me. Surely onetime I am going to give this a try. I am waiting for the PC version to get released finally.