Thread: Minitool Power Data Recovery tool

Minitool Power Data Recovery tool

Yesterday I was cleaning my pc and accidently I just deleted the very important data partition that had some very important data in it with I didn’t taken backup of . then I tried to recover the data with the recovery tool in Partition Wizard but that in turn deleting my C drive and my pc was complete useless not able to boot . I recovered my C drive with a Macrium image and downloaded the MiniTool Power Data Recovery and got all my data back enabled me to see the files which I selected and recovered to my backup drive
    Great tool so This tool is worth a look if you delete or lose a partition and you need to get data back.

When installing programs or receive files from unknown destinations, you know you can find different types of viruses that can affect our computer, to the extent of damage. Sometimes this kind of programs or documents formats contains "strange" that may affect your hard drive or a program that is not compatible with the hard drive of your computer.

For this reason, this day we present a very useful program to have protected our system of this kind of programs and documents that become necessary in the computer. MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a program that allows us to save the information and supports the following formats: FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5.

Having installed this program can retrieve information that has been deleted, similarly can repair damaged files, you can make a backup and a boot disk for our system.
    Among its main features is its use as easy to retrieve files needed to load or indications that are needed.

re: Minitool Power Data Recovery tool

Minitool Power Data Recovery tool main features

• Recover data if you have any accidental deletion
    • Recover data if you have any accidental format
    • It can Recover data on the inaccessible volume (logical drive)
    • It can Recover data if the FAT is damaged
    • It can easily Recover data from the repartition (FDISK)
    • Recover data if you damaged physical device by ant reason
    • It can also Recover Data if MBR corruption
    • It can also Recover data on the
      • Hard drive
      • Camera card,
      • USB drives
      • Zip
      • Floppy disk
    • It can recover the Data recovery form the any error except physical damage

Minitool Power Data Recovery tool Key features include:

• This application Supports FAT 12/16/32
    • This application Supported file system is NTFS
    • This application Supported file system is NTFS compressed as well as encrypted files
    • This application Supports Dynamic Volume with the

• Simple Volume
      • Spanned Volume
      • striped volumes
      • mirrored volumes
      • Raid.

• This application can recover RAW (unprocessed) data
    • This application has the Built-in preview function
    • This application has Built-in resume recovery
    • Last but not the least This application Built-in Recovery Wizard

MiniTool Power Data Recovery is an easy to use and all in one software for Free programmnou file recovery for home users. In this programa is an effective free tool to recover files that you do not need to have a technical background to use it. All the steps to restore the data logically simple as 1-2-3. Just follow the step by step data recovery, and you get your lost data back. Unlike other free file recovery programs, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a powerful and professional. It not only helps you to recover deleted files and recover data from damaged, reformatted hard drives. In addition, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is not only recovers data from hard drives and RAID-devices, but also supports data recovery from CD, DVD disks, memory cards and flash drives. Power Data Recovery supports systems: FAT 12/16/32, NTFS and wizards step Assistant to restore your lost data. The same program can recover data deleted from CD / DVD discs.Despite the fact that MiniTool Power Data Recovery has Russian interface, it is easy to understand. And it makes sense to do so as the program MiniTool Power Data Recovery is powerful enough instrumenov data recovery even in the free version. MiniTool Power Data Recovery is comprised of five modules of data recovery. Each module is aimed at the different conditions of data loss.

1. Undelete Recovery aims to restore deleted from the Recycle Bin files and folders or a combination of old tired SHIFT + DELETE. The module supports file ssitemy FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS. Recovers data from hard disk and flash drives, memory cards.
    2. Damaged Partition Recovery is the most powerful recovery and is used if the module did not help the Undelete Recovery. Specialization Module - recovering data from damaged hard drives, regardless of the cause - formatted drive, or simply unavailable for some reason. With this module, the files can be recovered as long as there is a section. It also supports recovery from memory cards and flash drives. It supports not only the sections with the MBR, but also dynamic disks (Simple Volume, Spanned Volume, Mirrored Volume, Stripped Volume and RAID-5 Volume).
    3. Lost Partition Recovery is designed to recover data from lost or deleted partitions. This is a fairly common cause of data loss. This module can recover data in case of disk failure, damage to the boot record MBR, corruption or broken sections (FDISK), if they are overwritten, for example, when restoring a disk image. In such cases, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is primarily used fast scan mode (Quick Scan). If this is not enough and the lost partition is not found, you can use the full scan by clicking on the Full Scan.
    4. Digital Media Recovery is focused on the recovery media to digital media devices: flash drives, MP3-players, digital cameras, memory cards, IPod, and so on. This module differs from others in that when searching for media photos, videos, audio can ignore this type of file system devices. Supports the most common media formats.
    5. CD / DVD Recovery is the easiest-to-use module. It is designed to recover lost and deleted files from damaged, scratched or defective CD and DVD drives, and supports various types of CD / DVD (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R and DVD-RW ), as well as data recovery from formatted RW with quick format. It also supports some of the discs recorded by the UDF.

You can download the application from the powerdatarecovery webpage on download section

Conclusion

This application is very user-friendly and all in one free of charge file recovery application for home use . it is very helpful for file recovery tool and it is free, and fro using it you don’t need the technical background for using it. The data recovery technique is very simple steps All you need to do is to just pursue the data recovery step, and you can have your lost data back. not like all other free file recovery application and is extremely powerful as well as professional. It not just assist you recover erase files, but also recovers data from broken, reformatted hard drive too. Also, MiniTool Power Data Recovery not just recovers data from hard disk plus RAID device, but also supports to recover data from CD, DVD disks, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive