Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung GT-B5722 Dual Sim Mobile Phone

Re: Samsung GT-B5722 Dual Sim Mobile Phone

My dear friend nothing to worry in this case, actually the movies that we normally view are compressed for mobile compatibility and that is why they viewed in small window so as you are having a touch screen phone its screen is wide and long so you have to download a better video format which supports your phone.

hi.. every one..

i have purchased GT*B5722 last week.. i have some problem to down load and save the links, if at all i am trying to down load it is downloading completely
    while saving the appplication it is saying that java scripts are not supporting your internet
    pls guide me and help me

Quote Originally Posted by SATEESH KOLLURI View Post
    hi.. every one..

i have purchased GT*B5722 last week.. i have some problem to down load and save the links, if at all i am trying to down load it is downloading completely
    while saving the appplication it is saying that java scripts are not supporting your internet
    I think that this phone Samsung GT-B5722 does not has java supports. Even there are some GPRS and internet sort of problem in this mobile phone. Which internet plan are you using by the way? Reading across all other websites, most of the users have said that this phone lacks third party apps and games installation and even the internet is slow.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

michaeldisuza Guest

Actually some of features are not added to a phone due to some restrictions thats why users get problem with such issues which are new.

Although the company has presented some great models also.

I have purchased Samsusng GT-B5722 week ago and i am already facing few problems like i am unable to play You Tube videos and also i am not impressed with its battery backup.It drains to quickly ....!!

SAMSUNG GT-B5722 mobile is having support for MP4 and 3GP. You have to download the video by using youtube downloader and convert the file into above mentioned format.
    Also there could be an issue with the battery itself. So you can replace it from the official service center of Samsung.

This mobile phone is quite fine but has some downloading problems, like if you want to download songs, watsapp, videos, nimbuzz, etc. The message alert tone is also not that good, it needs to be changed and it has low memory card capacity. Sometimes the touchscreen also keeps hanging and it is very easily affected by virus too.

The Samsung B5722 Dual Sim Mobile phone has the oppurtunity to insert two SIM cards. With it, you'll be able to use two SIM cards simultaneously in the same mobile. When a call is received, the name or the number of the person is displayed and flashs on the screen and it is possible to assign a different ringtone for each of this name of number. The mobile features a 2.8 inch touchscreen with TouchWiz UI Lite, and a camera of 3.2 megapixels. The phone has a microSD slot which can expand the storage capacity also, and comes with a MP3 player and FM radio. Although it does not have 3G, the Samsung B5722 Dual Sim embeds several pre-installed social networking apps. The USB 2.0 and Bluetooth wireless technology is also present in this phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12