Thread: Videocon Sim Card

Videocon Sim Card

Videocon is a pioneer company is providing consumer products. Now the company plans to enter the Telecom market by offering its very first mobile service from 7th March 2010. The mobile plans offers great tariff plans and even talktime of Rs. 5 to meet the needs of consumers and to stay firm in the competitive market. Videocon’s Mobile service will provide most of the value added services on the Sim Cards. They are Caller Tune, Call Waiting and Forwarding, Conference call, etc. The Sim card released by Videocon is termed to be the most competitive card in Telecom market.

Videocon is going to enter the Telecom market first by offering it all new starter SIM KITS. This kits are distributed for the first time sale of cards to its new consumers. On 10th of April 2010 Videocon has released its recharge of Rs. 99. This recharge will give the user benefit of making free local calls for 18 Minutes only on Videocon to Videocon mobile phones and 15 minutes on other phones. The entire offers stays valid of 30 days. Here you get some free minutes everyday till 30 days. So you get some additional minutes every day to call in case of urgent need. This offers still stays at Tamil Nadu, but I hope this will come in all others parts of India also. Videocon has entered in the Telecom from Tamil Nadu. After launching the service on phone it also working on GPRS/WAP services. Videocon is also going to provide a v-live and v-Internet service in Tamil Nadu.

For internet the setup on mobile phones is quiet easy. Once you insert the SIM on your mobile then you can automatically receive the GPRS settings on your handset and enjoy internet. You can browse various options via VLive page which is free. If you are going to surf other pages then you will be charged 10p on per 10kb. Other than this you will have to pay Content Download charges additional. Right now Videocon mobile service will use the Loop Mobile network. The GSM kits for the service were planned to release from 8th April 2010 in various parts of Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai and Thane. The first charge on the activation is Rs. 45 which gives you a Talktime of Rs. 5.

The First Recharge Options (FRC) are provided in the denomination of Rs. 31, Rs61 and Rs101.

Re: Videocon Sim Cards Review

Call Charges of Videocon Sim Cards:

Free Videocon Sim Kits :

The only condition to begin with the service by Videocon is, you will need to recharge the SIM with any of 1 FRC denomination. That can be Rs. 31, Rs. 61 or Rs. 101. Videocon has packed the card very beautifully giving a nice eye catching attention. It is packed in GREEN color packet.

Videocon’s SIM Kits are completely new in the market, so you can expect a much better service here as compare to the companies which already rule the market. The Green theme is chosen by Videocon. A reflection of the same you can see in the Videocon logo. The card is decided to come out soon in the market. Soon you will notice this free SIM-Kits on Planet M outlets and other local mobile shops. I had tried to figure out the availability but the same is not fully available on most of the remote places.

The SIM Kit of Videocon Services will comes with a flyer flap which gives it a new look and the same offers you all the information regarding the brand with the services provided by it. Do have eye on the same. The flyer will also be equipped with some promotional offers denoting the widely used Videocon’s products like TV, Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, DTH and Mobile phones. It is possible that you can get something suitable for you.

Offers on Videocon Sim Kits -

1. Extra Talktime :

Videocon Sim kits will come with 2 offers which are launched to attract majority of users. The first is that you have to pay anything to buy this kit. So this remains free for you. There are not additional charges for the same. I will recommend you first visit to local mobile shops about the card charges and services. Just check for a better deal. Like if you get a free Videocon Sim kit then on the first recharge of Rs. 25 you will receive a talktime of Rs. 66. This you have to check but the promotional offers differs in different areas. The other offers it that you will get Rs. 125 on the first recharge of Rs. 66. So here you can decide the amount of recharge for your Sim. I will usually get the Rs. 66 one where Rs. 125 is quiet nice offer.

2. Free Caller Tune :
    The second offers you got on the Videocon Sim Kit is a free caller tune. This a Videocon Mobile services Brand Tune. This tune is set by default to the all starter kits of Videocon Sim Card and the same remains valid till 10th June, 2010. So don’t forget to checkout this offers on the first receipt of Videocon Sim kit.

3. Free Miss Call Alert :
    The Third thing Videocon is offering on it Sim kit is a free Missed Call Alert service for the period of 90 days. Here you will get SMS alerts on your mobile phone in case you miss a call. This service becomes chargeable after 90 days. The Sim Kits are already available for free on Planet –M outlet and some local mobile shops.

4. Free 100 SMS Every day :
    The fourth offers you get on the Videocon Sim kits is a free 100 sms every day. But there is condition for this. If you sends a sms from your mobile phone then for the first 2 sms you are being charged. After that the next 100 sms are free. I am not sure that till what time this offers remain valid.

Videocon Mobiles :

Videocon also have some really nice mobile phones which starts from entry level to smartphones. I am listing here some models of the phone with their prices which I think can be a combo offer for you.

Positive and Negative Point :

The positive points of this new Videocon Sim Card that it has a positive feedback about the strong network giving by company using the Loop Mobile’s Nxt-Gen IP enabled network. This actually gives out a surety to the people about the coverage. There is more to come out now. I am waiting for the plan and services which Videocon will offers in comparison to the other network. The cheapest one I can guess is TATA Docomo in 1 paisa per second call rate on GSM but really bad in network sometimes. Others companies offers a similar service and rate but on the basis of some terms and conditions.

Talking about the negative points it, I have some doubts about the network coverage. Thought is Loop Mobile’s Nxt-Gen IP enabled network but still we can only decide the success if it is satisfies its consumers. Videocon has not yet opened any information on this. I feel that when Videocon releases it s own network on Loop Mobile then the mobile users may not get that quality of service as the users of Loop Mobile receives on the first stage. This usually hampers the product life time in the market. But still we cannot come on to proper conclusion till it stays active for sometime in the market.

Availability :

For the first buy I will recommend you to first search for the free SIM Kits. You can visit your nearest Videocon Showroom for that. This cards are also available at Next Retail outlet, Planet M Stores and local retailers. There is great offers given by Videocon where you can enjoy a lifetime benefit on this card. For this you will have to do a recharge of Rs. 200 for every month till 6 months. Doing this will extend your validity to 24th January 2028. So you can stay more with the company and enjoy its benefits.

• The customer care number for Videocon Mobile Sim service is 121
    • The alternate number for Customer Care is 9080012345 / 9076012345.
    • The Email for Customer Care is 121@videocon.com
    • The Web address is www.videocon.com
    • You can simply logon on the website or call the customer care number to get further more information on the Sim service.

Conclusion :

Videocon gave a boom to its Sim release by featuring DHAMAKE KA SIGNAL a launch promo on Colors TV on March 07 2010. This has brought the product in the eye of various users. The commercial release of the products is planned April 07, 2010. The signal are not live till yet in all the parts of Mumbai. This initiative is taken by Videocon to avoid the network glitches and network coverage problems. As for a start Videocon ties up with Loop Mobile ( a BPL Mobile Service ) for providing network support till the time Videocon does get ready with its own infrastructure. I hope this will not be the reason of low network issue on Videocon Cards.

I will also like to inform you that Videocon has not completely purchased Loop Mobile or have any partial stake in it. Videocon is also not a MVNO like Virgin Mobile. So we can only determine that service quality after using it for a while. There are various factors depend on this now. Like the customer service, network coverage, recharge denomination, recharge availability, etc.

Re: Videocon Sim Card

Vodafone is the best Service provider, I am not sure abt the Videocon. I have used airtel service also but airtel sucks all time there is no network coverage, need to search for the network all the time. Or else I was facing voice breaking Issues with Airtel.
    Lets see howz videocon.. ll surely give a try.
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

GRPS speed really sucks and even the network coverage for Videocon is not good. And we call customer care they are not able to solve or the problem of the customer.
    Fear is only in your mind, Dont Let It Overcome You.

Like Videocon Sim Cards Videocon Mobile are also too good and hence i would suggest you to go through the Videocon Mobile Price List

Re: Videocon Mobile Connection

Videocon mobile service is the worst mobile service I have ever seen.
    Videocon is nothing but a thief. Without informing u it will activate different services irrespective of ur request of activation of Donot disturb service. If u complain to customer care about this they will transfer that call to bull shit dept i.e. Balance department where the call transfer never become successful. after waiting 15 to 20 minute it will drop. If u ask to talk with manager they will its not possible (seems manager is a deef & dumb). Hence u will never get back ur money. Beware my friends from such kind of theft & please dont go with the greed of 25 paisa/min, it gives some discount but steals a lot.

Regards
    Biprangshu Saha
    IIT Bombay
    Conttact No: 8268824893 (for few days as I am giving off videocon after 2 to 3 days)
    9619589937 (after 2 to 3 days)

Videocon is the Fraud Company

Videocon is the fraud company because I have faced the following problems that's all I am notify you that videocon mobile company is the fraud company:

=>Ago 8 month form the costumer care had call me and I have cut the call but they have charged and cut 25 rupees from my account about the color tune subscription but I have not subscribed.

=>Ago 5 months I have free messages they have also cut the money approximately 40 rupees and per message 1 rupees.

=>Not today they have changes from the message per message 1 rupees and my balanced is cut 40 rupees but I have free message.

What do I do with this company?

I have decided to complain in GRAHAK SURAKSH in rajkot with videocon.

My cell no is +91 9067488410

I agree with the above. Videocon is a crap service and most of the time whenever i am on calls, the call drops all of a sudden with no reason. If I use vodafone or airtel sim cards then it works fine, so it is not a problem with the mobile phone. It seems that due to lack of their towers in most of the areas their network is weak.