Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

ThumbsUp

Hi,

I'm from India. I'm using China Mobile A538....great phone but *.jar *.sis not working...

which file's & software's work's for CHINA?

& also tell me free download site for games & application.

Can anyone pls help me

could u tell me which file extn is installed in ur set.
    Does anyone knows free site for downloading themes for china mobile?
    Guys please help in searching wallpapers and mainly themes for china mobile. I searched in google but i am unable to find. Help me !!!

here's some things that i found out the ebook reader supports .txt files.....
    Does it also supports pdf files?
    Nop dosent support pdf...files....u got the same model as well....have u been able to install any games in it.....
    Is it possible to convert jar or sis files to .nes files, as chinese handsets use .nes format? Is there any software available?

Guys, if your are searching for price of the latest china mobile phones available in India, you can check this thread - China Mobile Phones Prices in India.

Quote Originally Posted by yashu View Post
    i hav not understood the method they have given for installing a game in the link provided above by another user(VISHAL SINGH) in the above comments can any one please explain it for me i was unable to find the fun and games folder in my china mobile my mobile model no is N 95 is it possible to install a game into my cell or not possible
    Hi yashu,

Try to install games by using PC Suite. If not, let us know.

i use a chinesse phone - ALPHA DS101, and i need applications(games and softwares) for it. i know i have come to the right place, cos i av seen some of it... pls hewlp me with more info on how to get them for free and the site addresses. thanks

yes i have found .nes games on the memory card but when i goto fun and games all i see is games and motion games .im lost and if it helps when i connect it to usb i found them in downdata folder mr>Nes and there is this app.cfg file and pet.hs and highscores_lines.hs but other than that im stumped

I am having SIGMATEL S90. After going on high speed sim to engineering option in my mobile. I've set it on,Afterwards it get off.And now its not getting started. Help!!

The Link to download MT6227 PC Suite is here in Tech Arena; look for it. I don't understand what you mean by "Bluetooth MT6227". I guess that you are new to GSM Phones. The Bluetooth is in your phone. Let somebody help you check if your phone has Bluetooth. Does your phone have USB Cable? Have you tried to connect it to your PC? Can your PC instal your Phone automatically? If you have USB, use it instead of Bluetooth. Take Care.

Well, i also try to download games for my china mobile, but not able to get to the link due to some unknown problem. Anyways, i have some games for your mobiles attached with this post. Hope you enjoy it !!

First download the attached games to your pc and transfer it your mobiles memory card. Than find a folder in your memory card named Games, if it is not there create it. And now copy these .nes Games in the same folder.Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder.Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Exclamation

Hi there,
    i just bought a ching ziang N958 mobile can anyone tell me wht apps can be installed in it....also can anyone tell me how the dual bluetooth function works in it......
    it has a ebook reader...wht type of files are readable in it.....it does not support Pdf.....

hai am from india. am having sigmatel s90 china mobile. anyone please tell me where i can find the driver software and games for my mobile? actually i tried a pc sync software provided in this thread! but its not working! even games of .NES format also not working in my mobile! anyone tell me how can i overcome this?

Quote Originally Posted by prakash782 View Post
    hai am from india. am having sigmatel s90 china mobile. anyone please tell me where i can find the driver software and games for my mobile? actually i tried a pc sync software provided in this thread! but its not working! even games of .NES format also not working in my mobile! anyone tell me how can i overcome this?
    You can download drivers for china cell phone from here - Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

hi guys i m from INDIA i have samkung k88 china mobile can any one help me for how to install games and other applications?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by comefree View Post
    Hi there,
    i just bought a ching ziang N958 mobile can anyone tell me wht apps can be installed in it....also can anyone tell me how the dual bluetooth function works in it......
    it has a ebook reader...wht type of files are readable in it.....it does not support Pdf.....
    This is the least info I can get from the net.

Support GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz.

This mobile phone is affordable DUAL GSM lines.

Bluetooth headset is not only supports the master SIM card calls but also the slave SIM card.Without switching the phone off, it allows for you to use 2 different sim cards to standby, but only one call can be received each time.

Bluetooth headset is not only supports the master SIM card calls but also the slave SIM card.Without switching off the phone, it allows for you to use 2 different cards Saturday to standby, but only one call can be received each time.

i hav not understood the method they have given for installing a game in the link provided above by another user(VISHAL SINGH) in the above comments can any one please explain it for me i was unable to find the fun and games folder in my china mobile my mobile model no is N 95 is it possible to install a game into my cell or not possible

Hey can anyone help me know that
    1) Can we play *.jar and *.sis games and files in china mobiles ?
    2) Are any other themes except mobile inbuilt themes supported ?
    3) Can we choose a message tone of our own except mobile inbuilt ?

does anyone knows hot to download games for my N10i china phone ( touchscreen) already tried downloading through some links, but nothing happens...also tried converting games to NES but i still can open the games that i have downloaded on my memo card....any idea...also im looking for some links on how to download themes bacause i only have one them for this phone,

hey maq.H, how do you do? thnks for ur advice but unfortunately everytime i do that step nothing happens. when i go to fun and games icon on my phone game link will open, whereelse is that after i download the games on pc and send it to my memo card. restarting phone and going to emud games/games folder is not working because i can't see any emud games. Do i have to download emulator, where and how? everytime i download any installations or drivers whenever i do it it will just reflect as question mark on my memo card.

To download the themes for your phone in the .nes format you have to search for the same on the Google that will be make the download of the theme and it is free of cost. Just make sure that you search for the free download theme of .nes format and you will get the lots of link available for the download of the same. Thanks
    In china mobile nothing to do anything. for game application you have to bought china mobile pc suite+ game emulator software from any paid site software for your suitable and match to your phone model. any free software application or software were not work at all. otherwise you forget about any game application. and you get the software then you must get help from any software

drugzcanabis Guest
    .nes extension files work on china mobiles .

Here you can find games for you mobile - fsmobilez.com/free-mobile-scripts/index.php?q=f&f=/Games/China-Mobile-Games

hi
    I'm from India. I'm using China Mobile MT6225,E03 great phone.............but how to install games

hi have bought a china mobile N95 and i want some games wallpapers and thems free for download plz tell me how can i download them for free

hi i have a CECT A968 and i want to install games and applications on it i get from here Chinese Phone Suite and i install it but i connect the phone i select COM Port and nothing happen.....and when i open Phone Suite don't show my phone images music or other.....only when i select Mass Storage it shows me on the pc 2 devices connected one is media card and another is phone memory i can enter on it i can rename copy music,images and other but when i copy a game with format .nes on a folder in my media card i see it on the phone but i cant open it

hi i wana ask u 2 things.. am using china n95 n i downloaded the pc suite but it doesn't upload anything to my cell ph, i also copied the .nes file in the games folder but no use.. plz tell me how can i get motion games for my cell..
    2 thing i wana ask u is tht i copied a song on my mem card but on refreshing the music liberary it doesn;t find any thing but by accessing to the mem card i can play the song..!! how to get my music liberary update.. ?

I'm having china MT6227 device. It is WAP2.0 is working but JAVA is not available. How to download applications?

i have m600 and i install pc sync manager now i connect ma ph with com port its req a driver so how i can download driver for it

how can i download games fr china mobile
    from where i can download free games

You will need a PC suite to connect and synchronise the phone with the computer. You can download the pc suite form the following link China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . After installation of the drivers and pc suite then restart the computer and connect the phone using usb cable. Windows will detect and install your device and it will be visible in My computer.

i use a chinesse phone - ALPHA DS101, and i need applications(games and softwares) for it. i know i have come to the right place, cos i av seen some of it... pls hewlp me with more info on how to get them for free and the site addresses. thanks

China phone do not support .sis file format. It supports .nes file format that is compatible with the phone. You can get the files that has this extension and may support as the themes to your china phone.

Re: Free Download themes & Applications for China Mobile

Does anyone knows free site for downloading themes for china mobile?
    Guys please help in searching wallpapers and mainly themes for china mobile. I searched in google but i am unable to find. Help me !!!

here's some things that i found out the ebook reader supports .txt files.....
    Does it also supports pdf files?
    Nop dosent support pdf...files....u got the same model as well....have u been able to install any games in it.....
    Is it possible to convert jar or sis files to .nes files, as chinese handsets use .nes format? Is there any software available?[

Hello,
    I have got an interesting game for you.
    I have bought it at the appstore...NFS UNDERCOVER!
    It is fantastic!!The greatest stuff for all Iphone and ipod touch users

Here is the link for download:

Here is the link for China Mobile PC Suite. Download it from here : China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Check this : Installing Games In China Mobile It will help you to install T800+ chine mobile.

OK, I finally know answer now, and you can lock this topic.
    Keep in mind forever:
    NO CHANCE TO UPGRADE ANYTHING IN CHINA MOBILE PHONE.
    NO JAVA, NO NES, NO QUALITY VIDEO.
    Cheers.

Whats the operating system in the china phone? Which type of applications does this phone support? If i get to know that i can easily install games and applications on my china phone, but i cannot find what is the firmware/software/operating system does these Chinese phone use...

Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

I found some things posted here to be strange.

You guys has been scavenging for pc suite, mt622x drivers , webcam drivers....

I've just bought MT6227 last week from eBay. - my very first time.
    It looks exactly like this one >>>>
    Since i dont understand the chinese manual, i just do things my way.

I plugged the USB connector to my pc, selected Mass Storage (choices were Mass Storage, Webcam, Com Port).
    ...and wwhooolaaahhhh! there it goes!

My XP pc detected everything in an instant.
    Though i can only see the content of the memory card in the phone, its more than enough for me.

I downloaded some music videos(animated dance music videos) from YouTube and converted them to Standard 3GP, around 14 or 15 files that is! Then save them into the phone's memory card under Videos.

I unplugged my china phone and tried to check what i've just save.
    This is amazing!

I was able to play the videos with the audio! All of them!!
    One is currently dancing on my phone right now!
    No hassle for me!

Great Phone Indeed!

The strange thing is... how come mine china phone worked so well with my PC?
    Anyway... this is good!
    Last edited by jack.on; 20-10-2009 at 01:29 PM.

ohone Memory very LESS

hi Friends,
    IAM FROM MUMBAI , i have purchased a new E55 china phone (nokia e55 dubplicate)
    the problem is it has a very less phone memory, phonebook memory of just 200 numbers, and iam able to connect throup GPRS, BUT WHEN I TRY to clik on any link i get message as PHONE MEMORY FULL
    i cant surf , no phone memory

CAN ANY1 LET ME KNOW HOW CAN WE Save our contacts in memory card and which format will it support , i tried, msg,.vcf(vcard) dosent work
    and also how can we surf internet,
    if some1 know how to do this , kindly mail me the steps or any kind ofinfo u have

jonathanobikpo Guest
    I have two China GSM Phones: N83+ and M988 (aka K818 SonyEricsson). Both support 2 SIM Cards, with the following features:

MT 6225, MP3, MP4, Camera, Video Recorder + Player, Sound Recorder + Player, Music Composer, USB, Bluetooth, COM Port, Webcam, 2GB MicroSD capable, WAP 2.0/XHTML, Calendar, Clock, Calculator, Games, Touchscreen, Earphone, FM Radio, 3G, GPRS, SMS, EMS, MMS, 64 Polyphonic, GSM 900 – 1900, Vibration, Speakerphone, e-book reader (txt files only, so you can make your own ebook using Notepad, etc.).

I checked the IMEI of N83+ on numberingplans.com and it returned Nokia N70 while the M988 was not recognized even though its default System Tone is Nokia. I tried to run both phones with Nokia PC Suite and SonyEricsson PC Suite. None of them was recognized.

None of my GSM Companies recognized any of the phones for WAP autoconfig so I configured both of them manually and run the Internet. I use them to check my email but don’t expect the WAP functionality of a Blackberry. AVI and 3GP video files run very well. Great picture display. I used the MT6227 PC Suite successfully to browse my Phonebook and SMS with WindowsXP SP2, although I had initial difficulty with M988 because it does not have a COM Port with USB but I found the link with its Bluetooth.

On the other hand, I could not install Games or other Applications like NES, JAR, JAD, files as claimed by some of our brothers. SIS, EXE Files and other popular formats do not work; they show up with question marks. I could not add Tones to the inbuilt SMS profile. The Operating System ROM is less than 1MB. Maybe that’s why they do not want us to install more things. Some traditional Codes do not work, but *#06# and some others do. There are other annoyances and, whatever else you do, make sure that you don’t drop the phone cos there are no shock absorbers. Nevertheless, at their relatively pocket-friendly prices, the 2 SIM attraction and other goodies, I am fairly satisfied with my Phones and I thank the taciturn Chinese for their efforts. So, be a sport; stop worrying and go take a snapshot or video of your landscape with your China Phone.

Finally, if you are a simple user like me, don’t experiment with the China Phone or install Java or Symbian applications that are not supported. You could end up with a sick or dead phone. For those whiz kids trying their hands at reverse engineering at which the Chinese themselves are masters, I have no advice since they know what they are doing. It seems to me that those China Phones without an English User Guide are made only for the Chinese, therefore, don’t bother sending any requests in English to the manufacturer. I located the manufacturer of both phones but failed to get them to give me any type of support or react to my requests in any way. Even my pleas for an English User Guide elicited no response, so it’s Caveat Emptor – WYSIWYG, Merry Xmas and a Happy New 2010.

i hav seen many comments bout china mobile games and themes.the video supports-3gp format,audio-mp3/mp4 format,games supports-.nes format but i didn't know bout the themes. u can download absolute free .nes games which supports china mobile.me 2 having NKTEL china mobile.hope all the best 4 free downloading. hope you will enjoy.here you can download hundreds of .nes games which supports china mobile.I have'nt download the game but I will give u how 2 download it into ur "china mobile"

For Installation, Apply the following Steps:

1. Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    5. Restart your phone and goto Fun and Games > EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.

unsure Re: Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

hi all
    reading your post makes everything sound easy . ia m using an KA09 and i am having difficulteies istalling games. I ahve dopne all of the steps below
    Go to memory card
    2. Go to Games Folder (It May be GAME Also), (If Not Create GAMES Folder)
    3. Copy *.nes Games in GAMES Folder
    4. Then Just Go To Fun & Games Folder
    but can somebody esplains this in simple non computer english to me
    Thanks patiently waiting
    Brosrobert

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast