Thread: Blocking redirection Surface Pro 3 on IE

Blocking redirection Surface Pro 3 on IE

How to block redirection on Surface Pro 3. I am not able to find any easy option for the same. I have this tablet on which I am using Internet Explorer. When I open Google it just redirect me to some eCommerce website. And it keeps on doing this all the time. I am having some forums who I visit regularly. I had saved my login details also. But when I open them it redirects me to the site. And it also freeze the entire browser. Does there is any virus issue in the tablet. How to permanently disable this. I am having a free antivirus in the tab, but it is not working I think

Re: Blocking redirection Surface Pro 3 on IE

It can be due to some addons in the browser that can be removed easily. You have to reset the browser settings and you have to check that. You go in Internet options then there you have to reset the browser settings. Remove all the addons and then test back. I think there is a tablet version of Antimalware Malwarebytes. You can install this and test out. It is one the best addon to scan and wipe out malwares from the system. Or there might be some other better tools also. Just try finding a good anti-malware scanner and test through that.

Re: Blocking redirection Surface Pro 3 on IE

You cannot manually remove that. You have to check all the addons first. Which actually matters. Most of this redirection are done through different addons. And they also modify the search page. I had seen this is also done by antivirus sometime. To reset the browser settings, go in Tools and then click on Advance. There you will find Reset. Just click on that and done. It will reset the browser settings and done. Next thing you can do is boot your pc in safe mode. You can use Kaspersky TDSSkiller. It is also a good to remove.