Thread: What is new in Huawei Honor 6 Plus

What is new in Huawei Honor 6 Plus

Just recently Huawei Honor 6 Plus has launched in the market. I am trying to find a bit more information about the same. I was trying to buy Huawei Honor 6 when I saw in the news that Huawei Honor 6 Plus is also out in the market. What is the cost and what is the difference between this two models. I was first planing to go for Moto E Second generation. But it is not so great compare to the older version of Moto E. I found Huawei Honor 6 Plus as a good phone with more features in it. And I want a good one under Rs.8000.

Re: What is new in Huawei Honor 6 Plus

Honor 6 Plus is a phablet and it was launched yesterday. The cost of this device is around Rs.10,500. It is a bit more high end device that brings many new features over the Honor 6. If you want to buy a high end model then you can go with Honor 6 Plus. But there is one more thing. Flipkart is offering a 10% discount for Axis bank users on Moto G Second Generation. Also if you buy from android app the you get additional Rs.2000 off on the same. The mobile cost around Rs.9000 approx which actually comes for Rs.13000. It is better than Honor 6 Plus.

It is a better version. If you are looking for a good model then going for Huawei Honor 6 Plus will be a good choice. This device has a 5.5inch screen and dual camera. It is a mid range phone. This phone is surely released to compete models like Moto G series. The device offers a IPS Display where you will get a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. And it runs on Android Kitkat operating system. It has a 16GB internal storage. For camera it offers you a 8MP on the backside which is a bit low I think. But still it is enough to take photos you want.

Huawei is surely going to compete other brands under a competitive price range. Honor 6 Plus phablet is a phablet and it is a high end model. The price mentioned above is wrong. It is released for Rs.26500 approx. It is not for Rs.10,500. It is a very costly phone and thus fall under the high end category. You have to check that properly. There is a similar phone that is released with it and the model is Honor 4X. This one cost around Rs.10,500. There is a huge difference between both the models.

It is right that before buying anything it is better to compare.The actual price of this model is not finalized. The best phone that comes under a budget price of Rs.15000 would Moto G second generation. This phone is quiet awesome in terms of overall stuff. It provides you many common features that you will find in the above model. I just bought this phone and I am quiet happy with its output. But there is a RAM difference. Huawei Honor 6 Plus has a 3GB RAM in it. This will surely help to boost the performance while still the Moto series on 1GB. This must be extended to 2GB.

The device has just launched a few days ago. You are deciding too early. You must wait back until you get a final review on the same. That will tell you more about the performance of this device. Most of this mid range devices are having same kind of features. But it is necessary to compare with other models that fall at the same price. There might be some more additions you will get. Huawei Honor 6 Plus looks good to me. But I found love to wait for a proper review on this model. So that I can get a bit of performance output of the model.