Thread: How to hard reset Huawei Honor Holly

How to hard reset Huawei Honor Holly

I am using pattern lock on Huawei Honor Holly smartphone. I forgot the pattern and my internet is also not working. So I cannot reset the same. Want to reset this phone through recovery. I was having a Lenovo phone before in which I can restart the phone in recovery mode by holding the volume and power key. But in Huawei Honor Holly I am not able to find that option. It is having the same power and volume buttons. What can be the issue here. I had tried removing the pattern through different ways but it is not working. I want some help to fix this problem. How to make it work. Is there anyway to remove this pattern without resetting the phone.

Re: How to hard reset Huawei Honor Holly

It is possible only if usb debugging is on. There are some commands which you can run through adb fastboot and delete the pattern. But that is a advance options. You can try using recovery mode. And most of this models are having a common way of doing that. You have to switch off your phone first. Remove the battery and then insert it back again. Now hold the volume down plus power button for few seconds. The phone will start in recovery menu. You have to use the volume button to navigate. Remove all the users and also wipe cache first. Once done you have to reboot and then reconfigure the mobile phone.

Re: How to hard reset Huawei Honor Holly

If you are unable to get the reset screen through volume key then you can also try holding the home button. A small key at the center bottom. Just hold that and then hold the volume down and power button. This will surely work. But if this fails then the last option left is to use android adb. The only important thing here is that you have to turn on usb debugging. I had did this before. Through a simple command you can just reset your phone back through factory settings. If usb debugging is not working then the next option is to flash stock rom on the mobile phone. And yet stock rom for this mobile is not available.