Thread: Is there a hdmi video stream support on Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32

Is there a hdmi video stream support on Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32

I am looking for a nice camera. I had found many models among which Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 looks great. It is costly but I am quiet impressed with the video quality of this camera. I want to know that does this camera has a support for hdmi streaming. I am unable to find any option. I had tried looking around but I am not really sure. I am having a TV which has hdmi port and my mobile phone has a option for hdmi streaming. It is easier. You don't have to transfer files or covert them. You just have to connect the cable and done. Just want to confirm first.

Re: Is there a hdmi video stream support on Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32

Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 is an amazing Digital Still camera. It allow you to take great photos instantly and you can also stream the content directly on your HDTV. There are few things you have to check before doing this. First your TV must have a HDMI port. If there is single one then it will work. If you had connected any existing device on the HDMI port then you have to remove the same. In the package of Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 Camera you will get a MicroHDMI to HDMI cable. That can be used for the streaming videos and images on the TV. Once connect you will see the output of LCD screen on the TV.

Re: Is there a hdmi video stream support on Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32

Yes it has and many latest camera has this features. The good thing about the above model is that it is having a cable provided in the box. There is no need to buy the same separately. You have to connect the cable to the Camera. The port is provided on the left below Micro USB port. Then connect the other END of cable to a TV or monitor HDMI Port. From the remote select Source and choose the HDMI port. That's it. You can now see the entire camera output on your TV. There is a wifi streaming options also provided in that.