Thread: Copy photos from Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 through Wifi/NFC

Copy photos from Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 through Wifi/NFC

Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 comes with NFC and Wifi support. Due to which it provides a cable free solution to transfer any photo from the camera to any smartphone device. I was able to find this feature on its official site. And this works for both iOS and Android. But I am not aware how to use it. I checked the camera section where nothing is available. My friend has this phone and I am using it for few days. If it is possible to transfer photos through this camera through wifi then it is quiet easier and effective. It will be a time saver feature. Does anyone knows how to do this.

Re: Copy photos from Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 through Wifi/NFC

It can be done through PlayMemories app. Without that you wont be able to see the photos. There is no Bluetooth in the camera. I am going to show you a simple process through which you can transfer your photos to the smartphone easily through Wifi or NFC. NFC is the easiest one to use. But not all devices have NFC. Wifi is very common. All you have to do is download and install PlayMemories app and then begin the transfer through that. In this way you can share your photos with your friends and families quiet instantly. I had tested this on Android phone where it works well.

Re: Copy photos from Sony DSC-RX100M3 E32 through Wifi/NFC

Yes this is a simple process. Download PlayMemories App from Google Play and install that in your android phone. Now press the Menu button from camera and go the the 3rd wifi section under Camera. In that you can find a option as Send to Smartphone. Select that by pressing the OK button. You can chose a single or multiple images as per your need. You will get a wifi SSID details later on. In your mobile device go in Settings > Wifi and tap on the camera SSID and type the password. Once done launch PlayMemories App. The photo will be transferred to your phone. For NFC just bring the phone near to the camera and the image will be transferred instantly.