Thread: Best case for Moto G Second Generation

Best case for Moto G Second Generation

Where to find a good case for Moto G Second Generation. I am not able to find a good one. I want something like flip cover that can be use to protect the device screen also. I had bought this phone just a few weeks ago. I had just added a screen guard on the same and it looks to be working fine. But I want more choices. There might be some good covers in the market that can suit well on the mobile phone. In shop I can only find those rubber based back cover. It looks really dull and makes the phone very thick to hold. I want cases that can add extra protection from shock.

Re: Best case for Moto G Second Generation

Flip cover is the most common case you can find for Moto G series. It does not matter if you are having the second edition. I think there is not much difference in the size. You can find a cheap cases in any regular shop. Because online I had seen that you have to pay and Rs.60 to Rs.80 for delivery. While the cover cost around Rs.70 maximum. Flip cover cases are quiet nice in look. It offer you screen protection also. For more stylish cover you have to simply look on web. I think a good cover can cost you around Rs.500. But that is only for the pattern.

I just bought nCase Back Cover for Moto G. I was looking for something that can be a bit durable. And this cause is quiet nice.It also has a stand on the backside. The body has a mix of plastic and rubber element. It is not shock proof. There are different range of this kind of products on Flipkart from where you can buy. You can choose a better one. Most of the case that you can find are like this. They have a simple plastic cover and it is also add good grip. When I bought the cover I also got a free screen guard with this. I paid around Rs.535. So it is a bit value for money case.

I think best would regular cover that you can find in any local shop. This covers cost around Rs.70 to Rs.80 and are good enough for usage. And if you want something really better than just have a look for Noise Back Cover. This cover is good for those who find the backside of Moto G slippery. It fits really well and has a rubberized finish. It is not very different compared to other products, but it is nice enough for day to day usage. And it will work for years without getting damage. There are lots of covers like this. I find the design of Noise Back Cover a bit better.

I am using Stiff Flip Cover for Motorola Moto G. I found this a bit attractive. It is a bit different in look. It has a blue and green color output. And it is waterproof. The cover add a dairy type of look on the device and makes it look really impressive. It is a durable cover and offer features like shock proof, water proof , etc. It has a additional storage option where you can save your cards, keep bills, etc. It is just around Rs.245 and that is not at all costly. You can find a lot of plastic based cover that will make your device bit thick. But this one is also comfortable to hold.

Buying a durable case is good actually. Because there you don't have to worry about issues in the phone. Like water damage or shock. There are many sellers who offer you a durable casing. This add extra protection. There are some really impressive cases in the market which are worth buying. A plastic type back cover is the most common one. Try to find rugged armor case which are the best one. They are strong enough to protect the phone from shock if they fall. Just try searching that.