Thread: Unable to sync Windows Mail with Windows Phone

Unable to sync Windows Mail with Windows Phone

I am just new to Lumia device. I am having a 535 model. And here I am trying to sync outlook in this. I am having different email accounts here. And I want to sync that in the phone. I had already added my Live Id but I cannot see any emails. It looks like some kind of problem in it. I want some help here to fix it. I want to use the device for mail purpose and the UI is quiet awesome.It also does not lag or freeze while sending emails. I want some tips here. What to do to sync the email automatically. It must works on its own. I am also not getting notification on new mails.

Re: Unable to sync Windows Mail with Windows Phone

When you first time add a email account. And once the account is added the email is synced. You don't have to do anything. You have o just start the Outlook app and done. It will download the emails. Go in the settings where you can find a sync options. It is easy to locate. In that you can configure synchronization. Like only on wifi or on mobile network. Compare to Android, Windows is bit tricky to use for the first time. But as you get use to you will be able to understand what it has. For emails I think Lumia devices are awesome. The same in android lags a lot.

You can use the sync wizard in Lumia device. This sync wizard will help you to add the emails and sync your emails. Go in account section and there you have to tap on the Add acocunt button. And then add email here. You can use Gmail, yahoo, live, etc on the same. You can add multiple accounts and you will get that in by default tin the outlook app. The notification section will popup sound if there is a new email.There are not much good email clients for windows device. But for android there are many options. Compare to android, Lumia devices are bit more better in terms of output.

If sync is not working then it means there is some internet issue in your device. Mostly sync is set on auto. This means you don't have to manually turn it on. It will automatically sync your emails and you can also send, read and delete the same. But if that fails then it means somehow the sync is not working. You have to check the internet connection. You can re-verify the same through wifi. Connect your device on wifi and then test. If that is not working then it means your device might be having some problem. Reset the device and then test back. It will work.

There is a new update available for Windows phone. This update has fixed a lot of problem. When I bought the device I was facing problem with screen resolution. But the update has fixed many bugs and there is no issue yet. So you have to first go in the settings and tap on the about section. There you will find a option for updating the device. Tap on that and update it on wifi. This will be taking some time. If it works then you don't have to do much. But if it still fails then it can be issue with the mail server. It might be having some sync problem. Test with some other mail account.

You can fix that if you know the error code. You can find information related to that on the official site. I was getting sync error before. The code was 80072F30. I was getting this constantly whenever I try to sync my emails. You can try configure the access point settings to make it work. for that go in the apn option and configure the settings manually. You can add the access point settings and configure it manually. If you are not aware about that then you can contact the customer care and ask them the settings. And then apply that. I am quiet sure it will start working after that.