Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 price has dropped should I buy ?

Samsung Galaxy S4 price has dropped should I buy ?

Samsung Galaxy S4 price has dropped a lot. It is just Rs.18000 and this device also recently got the latest Android Lollipop update. And this makes this phone is quiet great. I want to know that whether it is worth buying or not. That is because it is loaded with new hardware also. I want to know that is it still worth to go for the phone. I am yet not able to find. Because I was first planing to go for a new Nexus model. But that is going too high on the price part. I found Galaxy S4 then. I want to know that whether it is a worth buying device or should I go for Nexus.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 price has dropped should I buy ?

Samsung’s Galaxy S4 is a latest android phone. You cannot say that this can be some kind of outdated model. This phone is something best if it comes to the mid range section. It offer you a good phone with the latest Android Lollipop support. I don't really think you will need anything else. Nexus series on the other end fall on the high end models. And they are also costly. Samsung’s Galaxy S4 is a kind of model that is enough for day to day usage. It is good for gaming and also has a nice camera quality. Performance wise it is a good mobile phone.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 price has dropped should I buy ?

Samsung Galaxy S4 might be a old model but is is quiet powerful due to its Exynos 5410 octa-core processor. This octa core cpu gives you long lasting performance with smooth output. You get great performance from the same. It is a great model and I think it is a bit trusted model compare to other one. But there are some more budget phone in the market which are cheaper and lot more better than this. There is a nice competitive model in the market which is Lenovo Vibe X2. This is a bit more powerful and gives you more features. But Samsung is still nice and reliable.