Thread: When Geeksphone is coming out and what is the cost

When Geeksphone is coming out and what is the cost

I heard about a new kind of smartphone that come with dual boot OS. It is called as Geeksphone. I am trying to find the exact cost and feature of this device which I am not able to locate. Different site just give different price. It looks that this would be the first dual boot device. So will it have two different android operating system on it. I want a bit more information on its specification which I am not able to find. Yet no one has tried working on a dual boot device. But if this is officially getting the support then it would be a great model.

Re: When Geeksphone is coming out and what is the cost

Geeksphone is just announced. And the cost is around 289 euros. The cost in dollars and rupees is unknown. You can just figure out how costly it would be. The phone will be available on pre-order and if you are importing it then you really have to pay a very high amount. This models are kind of experimental. Like a model recently came with two screens. One on the front and other one on the back. It was way too costly model. The phone is under rumors yet and it is not cleared when it is going to come out in the market.

Re: When Geeksphone is coming out and what is the cost

Geeksphone is a kind of new thing. It is right that yet no one has tried to experiment with two operating system in a mobile phone. The device will be not having two different android OS. But it will have a Firefox OS at one side and Android on the other one. And you can use Boot2Gecko to choose which OS to start. The device will be having a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display. It will be powered by 1GB RAM and will only come with 4GB storage. It is found that the device might be running on Atom Z2560 processor.