Thread: Where to find stock rom for LAVA Iris X1 Grand

Where to find stock rom for LAVA Iris X1 Grand

I want to root LAVA Iris X1 Grand. It is a great phone and it is also very impressive in terms of hardware configuration. So here I am planing to root this phone and find the stock rom. So that I can play with the OS and extend this device usage a lot more. But here I am not able to find the stock rom. I am quiet sure that this will be somehow risky if I go ahead and do rooting without a proper backup. LAVA officially does not offer any help in giving the stock rom. I am quiet sure that there will be ample of ways to find the same. I also posted on XDA but yet there is no reply.

Re: Where to find stock rom for LAVA Iris X1 Grand

Hey,lava x1 grand can easily be rooted by vroot in PC with just single click and remember u have to replace vroot superuser app with su app from playstore.For downloading vroot app for u can go to link below

ENJOY!!

I am also finding the same. This is a new phone released in the market. And yet there is no stock rom found. The best way to find is through the build number. You just have to search on Google and if there is anyone offering you a download you can see that link. But yet it is missing. It looks no one has yet tried to work on the rom part. There are other rom available for older LAVA version. If you are not much worried about the device warranty then you can try rooting and install TWRP in that. And then backup the existing room. But this will come with rooting.

I just did that. I rooted the phone and installed custom recovery on the same. TWRP is the best I think. I had the backup of stock rom here. In future if we can find the proper rom then it would be easier to restore. There is one problem in the rooting. If you do that the flip cover stops working. There is no rom yet made which can add more feature to the flip cover screen. This only works in the stock rom. This is the feature that I am missing a lot and I am going to restore the stock os back soon. Because there is no worth using the phone without this thing.

Hey where did u find custom recovery for lava iris x1 grand.And could u pls tell or try to update recovery IMG and off course flashing method. thaxx