Thread: Facing slow performance issue on Lenovo A369i

Facing slow performance issue on Lenovo A369i

I am having some problem with Lenovo A369i. I had bought this phone some months ago and this is working really slow. I am not able to find any option to speed it up. I had tried a lot but it still looks working very slow. I had tried removing apps that are not needed which is not helping from any angle. Does anyone knows a way through which I can speed this up. I think the stock rom of this device is having too much bloatware. Which is slowing down the device. I am also ready to root my phone so that I can just get rid of those app and make the phone perform a bit more better.

Re: Facing slow performance issue on Lenovo A369i

One thing you can do is root your phone. And install a custom rom. Just recently I had done installing Xperia Rom on the device. I rooted the phone and first installed TWRP. When I backup the existing rom I found that the total backup size was more than 1GB. And the Xperia Rom is only around 390MB. It is working very fast on this phone. There is no lagging or performance problem on the same. I will recommend you to test this one. And rooting is not a very complicated process. SuperSu can help you in this. Don't forget to backup the IMEI number through Mobileuncle MTK tools.