Thread: Which android app can give updated train information

Which android app can give updated train information

Is there a application that give me updated information on train schedules. I had seen a few apps but they are not so updated. I can see the default app but that just shows only information about the pnr stuff. I want some app that can provide me instant updates about train timings and ticket information. But it looks the website is the only way. Is there anyone who knows a app that can provide me a bit information on different train schedule. I am not able to find anything much.

Re: Which android app can give updated train information

For Indian rail service there is nothing best available. I think the website is the only best way. I keep the same as bookmarked on a web browser. I had tried using various apps but it does not looked to be working well. The only thing that you can get in proper way is the Trains Cancelled and Rescheduled. That is the table that always remains updated. And you get all instant information on this. But there is no app that might really help in this.

Re: Which android app can give updated train information

The default app that comes on Google Play is pathetic and slow. It is not upto date and works very slow. When it comes to train inquiry then we are not having any effective solution here.Sometime the schedule is also not proper. Even after having one of the largest rail network we are still unable to have a high tech IT system on that. There is one app called as Indian Train Status. Just try this out. This is the only app that might be helpful in getting the kind of information you are looking for.