Thread: Anyone bought Lenovo A600 android phone

Anyone bought Lenovo A600 android phone

I want to know that is there anyone who bought Lenovo A600 android smartphone. I want a bit information on this device. But I am yet not able to find a proper thing. I am thinking of getting this device as it is one of the cheapest 4G model in the market. And as per the specification the hardware quality also looks nice. So it might work with all kinds of games and applications. I am actually trying to find a bit information on the camera and on the screen quality. But cannot locate any much details.

Re: Anyone bought Lenovo A600 android phone

The device is quiet nice and has a quad core processor with 1GB. It is having a 64bit processor. Performance wise it is a great phone and also the camera quality is nice. The device has a 5-inch HD screen where you get good screen output. At a budget price you are getting a lot of things. It is a nice decent mobile phone and it is also a all rounder model. It is not fair to accept much from the camera part here. But if compare the camera quality with Moto E then it is not so good. While performance wise it is lot more better.

Re: Anyone bought Lenovo A600 android phone

I do not really thin 4G is really so required in India. There is long time for that. One good thing about this phone is that it is having a 64bit processor that makes it a good budget mobile. It is having a great battery life and the screen quality is good enough to run different videos and pictures. You can also search and you can chat with your friends in it. But if you need something more better than you must go with Moto G second generation. Which is again a good mobile phone. It is lot more better than Lenovo A6000.