Thread: What is new thing about Samsung Z1

What is new thing about Samsung Z1

Samsung is working a new OS called as Tizen and I want to know bit more about the same. This was first introduced in the watch and I want to know that does it really helps or not. Because already we are seeing almost all phones are working on android and this new Tizen will be. Will it be compatible with all kind of android apps or not. Because that is available then it will be lot more simpler for people to use. Because they don't really have to worry about app limitation.

Re: What is new thing about Samsung Z1

Samsung is doing something different by this Tizen OS. I am not sure about the android thing but they had recently launched a new phone called as Z1. This phone will have a 4-inch screen, dual core processor, 4GB of internal storage. And the ram will be around 768 MB. For camera it offer you a 3.1 megapixel main camera and VGA as the front. This is a entry level phone. Not very great but quiet good enough for daily usage. We have to see what it really offers.

Re: What is new thing about Samsung Z1

This was quiet surprising that Samsung came out with something new as they are already ruling the android market. The cost of Samsung Tizen Z1 is around $90. Price in India is yet not known. There will be all common features in this phone that you will find in entry level model. But for the Tizen Z1 it is being found that there might be chances that android app will work on the same. If there is a android app compatibility then it is quiet sure that it will work lot more better.