Thread: Will you prefer to go with Micromax Yu instead of Asus Zenfone 5

Will you prefer to go with Micromax Yu instead of Asus Zenfone 5

Micromac Yu looks like a bit more powerful model compare to Asus Zenfone 5. My friend has just bough this phone and it looks very promising. But Micromax Yu is something different. I want to know that what to go for the same. Which one here is better. I want a decent phone bit of gaming also. And I am quiet sure that compare to Zenfone, Micromax Yu looks a bit more good. But Asus is a reputed company. So here when it comes long lasting usage then I would prefer it.

Re: Will you prefer to go with Micromax Yu instead of Asus Zenfone 5

Recently launched Micromax Yu is another high end device which has the same cost and similar kind of features. But due to its Cyanogen OS it gets a unique identity. The Zenfone series by Asus brings out many amazing models for everyone. There are entry level and high end phone. Here Zenfone 5 falls in the mid level where this phone is good enough for daily usage and as well as good for gaming and chatting. It has a good touch quality and a decent camera.

Re: Will you prefer to go with Micromax Yu instead of Asus Zenfone 5

Micromax models are not impressive. There are chances that you get a phone that will get slower in future. Zenfone series is not bad from any angle. But if you compare the specification of Micromax Yu with Zenfone then it is for quiet sure that you go for Yu. That is because of more upgraded hardware. And there are tons of positive review for the same in the market. In my views it is always good to go with the new one. So that you get more new benefits of Android updated OS.