Thread: Micromax Yu or Moto G second generation

Micromax Yu or Moto G second generation

There are two phone which I think will be the best for this year and this are both budget phone. At one side I am having Moto G second generation which is recently released and it is a good performance phone. But at the same time it is also costly. And the second one that lies in the same line is Micromax Yu. The sale for the same is going to start from today and the phone looks really awesome. Which one should I buy. Both looks very promising but Micromax Yu is lot more cheaper than Moto G.

Re: Micromax Yu or Moto G second generation

I will recommend you to wait for sometime. So that you can get proper user feedback on the same. Micromax Yu is a great device and as per its specification it really looks amazing. But it is good to have some kind of benchmarking test on the same. So that it will be easier for us to analyze its app performance. It also look like a great for gaming. Do not just hurry in buying a phone. The same thing has happen at the time of Xiaomi. Where many had bought but later on complained about the same.

Re: Micromax Yu or Moto G second generation

Moto G second generation is an great model. I do not realy think Micromax Yu can stand against it in terms of feature. You might not get a very high end feature on the same but the phone is reliable and long lasting. My friend has bought the phone recently. Micromax is a 64bit phone and there might be chances of getting really hot. So it is quiet best to wait back and see what people really think about this phone. Google is also going to release Moto E second generation soon.