Thread: What is the difference between Whatsapp and WhatsApp plus

What is the difference between Whatsapp and WhatsApp plus

I had seen many of my friends are using WhatsApp plus. This one is not a official software. But it is quiet popular I think. But I am unable to find the difference. My friends says that this one is more effective than the other one. And it has many extra things. What are the extra things. The only thing I can find is that you can hide your online status on the same. And that's it. There is nothing much you can do. But the same feature I think is available in the regular version of WhatsApp also.

Re: What is the difference between Whatsapp and WhatsApp plus

WhatsApp plus is a bit better in performance.It is effective and works very well. It is considered to be a bit good in performance. You can test this if you want. The benefit of having this app is that it brings you a fast performance and also works well on low end phone. It let you to transfer files from your devices. And you can also gets a lot of new smileys on the same. If you think the features are effective then you can go ahead and use the same. There is not a big difference but WhatsApp plus is good in terms of privacy.

Re: What is the difference between Whatsapp and WhatsApp plus

I can list you the features that WhatsApp plus really offers you and you might find this a bit effective to use. There are some extra things that the regular version of WhatsApp does not really offer you. Like you get benefits of file sharing on the same. You can work more on the privacy part and hide things from others. So this is something a nice but the installation is not easy. You have to re-verify your accounts a number of time for the same. The activation process is somehow complicated.