Thread: How to remove a live account from Nokia Lumia 535

How to remove a live account from Nokia Lumia 535

I am unable to remove live account from Nokia Lumia 535. I want to remove this and add another one. Because the old account is not having any of my contacts. So I created a new one and imported all contacts in it. And it now looks working properly. But I cannot find any option in Nokia Lumia 535 to remove a Live account. It is so annoying. I checked a number of time but there is no way to disconnect the same and ad d a new account. I hope there will be some way to get rid of old account and add a new one.

Re: How to remove a live account from Nokia Lumia 535

No this thing is not possible. I am having a Lumia phone and I had tried this a number of time. There is a single email + accounts sections where you can see your linked accounts. When I tap on the live account it just sync the content. That's all. But it is not having any option to delete or get rid of the same. I am quiet stuck here and I am unable to find out how to fix this thing. I am quiet sure there will be some way but yet it is unknown and this is common for all type of Lumia phone.

Re: How to remove a live account from Nokia Lumia 535

You cannot remove the same unless you will reset your device to factory settings. And you can do that from Settings > About. You have to backup your device data first. And then go in the settings and tap on settings and reset the device back to factory settings. I a quiet sure that will do. Because manually Lumia phone does not allow you to remove a account. But you can add a new one. The same is possible in Android. You can remove a account and add a new one from the settings part.