Thread: Nokia Lumia 535 touchscreen issue

Nokia Lumia 535 touchscreen issue

There is some touch problem with Nokia Lumia 535. I had bought this phone yesterday from flipkart and I found that the touch is not so responsive. It is slow and sometime it is quiet hard to get into the settings. I am looking for a fix for the same. Does factory reset will help. Also their internal storage space is only around 3GB while the actual one is 8GB. I thought I will atleast get around 6GB to use. Is there anyone having issue with the touch quality of Nokia Lumia 535.

Re: Nokia Lumia 535 touchscreen issue

If you are having wifi at your home or if you have a 3G internet active on your pc then the first thing you have to do is update Lumia 535. There is a windows 8.1 lumia denim update that will fix major issues and it will also improvise the camera by offering you more clear and fast pictures. I am not sure about the size of the update. Just update that and then check. I am quiet sure this will be fixing a lot of problem you are facing. Without this update the phone is bit hard to use.

Re: Nokia Lumia 535 touchscreen issue

Yes go with the update. I got this phone last week and it is working perfect. There is no problem at all in this. It does not lag or freeze from any angle. If you are still facing the same issue then you must call Flipkart and ask for replacement. There are chances that the phone is having some hardware defect due to which the touchscreen is not working well. I am quiet sure that will help. Flipkart solds the device under 30 day replacement warranty. So you have a month here to test and figure out the problem.