Thread: Motorola Droid Turbo bluetooth problem

Motorola Droid Turbo bluetooth problem

I have been using the Motorola Droid Turbo for quite some time now and from the moment I bought it, I am having problems with audio skipping or cutting out if I am trying to hear some songs via my bluetooth earplugs. This is a very annoying problem and I always listen to songs via the bluetooth when I am riding car or bike. If there is someone with similar problem and has found a solution for same then please let me know about it. Thank you

Re: Motorola Droid Turbo bluetooth problem

I have got another problem with my Motorola Droid Turbo smartphone, the bluetooth in my car remains always turned on. This smartphone wants to stay connected to it even when I am moving out of my car to my house. When I am connecting the headphones in the phone then after a small period of time it will switch to the car's bluetooth. However, the bluetooth connection remains stable and I have used a lot.

I use my Motorola Droid Turbo all the time and keep it in my pocket with the bluetooth headphones of motorola. Along with all health apps, I play musoc from Google Play Music and it works pretty well. There are once in a while I get a little bit of skipping for 1 or 2 minutes on 1 out of every 6 runs. I also turn off my Wifi when I am going for a run. I also run by few saved hotspots and I beleive that the skipping is related to wifi trying to connect to a weak hotspot.

If you are having any problems with Bluetooth connection then can you tell us whether you are connected to any Wifi? I ask this because I was always facing problems with Bluetooth on my devices when connected to a 2.4ghz wifi but there is no issues with the 5ghz. Most of them are too close to the same frequency. I have bought a tablet in 2014 as well and am unable to keep a connection to work with 2.4ghz Wi-Fi and stream over a bluetooth connection.