Thread: Is there a separate flash available for smartphone

Is there a separate flash available for smartphone

I am having Moto E android smartphone and this device does not has a flash on it. I want a third party flash for the same. Where can I find it. I had tried searching on the web but there is nothing like that. There can be a portable flash that can connect to the micro usb port and work well with the camera. What can be the cost of the same also. I am quiet sure there will be certain portable model which will be worth useful for the smartphone.

Re: Is there a separate flash available for smartphone

There are some portable flash but they are costly. Like if you go with a portable flash for Chinese model then you have to pay around Rs.1000 approx. And these flash works on 3.5mm audio jack. There are ample of them. But I will not recommend you the same. Rather you can buy some portable led light with you and use it in place of flash. This will be lot more cheaper.

Re: Is there a separate flash available for smartphone

Portable flash are not so effective as per what I think. It is lot more better if you simply buy a phone that has a flash in it. If you use a third party flash tool then it will also draw out the battery at a faster rate. So it is better to go ahead with using a device which comes loaded with a flash on the same. Because they are optimized to work with smartphones and has no issue at all. There are budget phones like Huawei Honor Holly that has a flash on the same.