Thread: Looking for some basic Android homescreen

Looking for some basic Android homescreen

I want a basic homescreen for a lenovo device which is quiet a basic phone. It has a android ICS OS and no longer it is going to get any update. The phone hangs a lot when I try to use it. Like when I try to open a message, or when I am trying to chat on WhatsApp. It keeps on freezing and does not give me appropriate output. I am trying to find a simple homescreen that can work well on my pc and does not lag or freeze. I am quiet sure there will be some basic launchers which can help a lot.

Re: Looking for some basic Android homescreen

I think you must try Wizer. A lightweight simple launcher which has easy to use setting and simple UI. It wont be very hard to use. It is simple and lightweight and also will be quiet fast on your device. Just download and test it out. It is ideal for small screen. If you have a device around 4inch then this launcher will work very nicely. The good part of this home screen is that it gives you a simple app drawer from where you can start various things. Like you can get set of contacts line on the top and you can select what you want.

Re: Looking for some basic Android homescreen

I am using KK Easy Launcher 4 Basic launcher. It is an amazing replacement and also very light. It gives you a Android Kitkat type of look on your screen. It is ideal for those who are having big size phone and not happy with their existing launchers. They can use this one to get a bit of simple animated effects on the same. It is very much less confusing and has a simple UI. It is fast and fluid and does not lag from any angle. It is usually based on the stock android launcher.