Thread: Is there any wireless based flash for digital camera

Is there any wireless based flash for digital camera

Does anyone sells a wireless flash for digital camera. If yes then what is the model and how to use that. I am having a Sony digital camera that has a wifi support. The flash that it has is not very effective. So bought a separate one and connected that with the camera and it works well. Just recently the cable got damage and the flash stopped working. Today we can see a lot of advance technology options in camera and I am here trying to find a wireless flash. I hope there will be some model.

Re: Is there any wireless based flash for digital camera

There are ample of models. They come with wifi support where you can use them while taking photos. It really matters where you using it properly or not. It is important to check the compatibility also. Some of this new models will not work with old one. And this comes with rechargeable battery. So that does not put any impact on your camera battery life. Just check on Google and you will find ample of models to choose from. I am quiet sure you will surely find one good as per your existing camera model.

Re: Is there any wireless based flash for digital camera

Wireless flash are costly. They comes with a trigger that you have to add on your camera. And the flash operates as you hit the click button. A basic one can only cost you around Rs.5000 or higher. It will be more costly as you keep on finding some of the best and easy to use models. Find one that works on RF triggering. So that you get instant response. And there is no need to worry about the compatibility stuff. Because most of this flash works very well.