Thread: Looking for a good audiobook app for Android

Looking for a good audiobook app for Android

I am looking for some decent audiobook app for android. I want a app that does not only read a ebook, but it can also offer me a option to buy some popular one directly from the store. I can see separate apps for both. One app here will read while the other one will be used for buying or downloading. I don to want any app that does not have anything in its library. I want this for my tablet. Instead of reading I think listening will be more easier when you travel.

Re: Looking for a good audiobook app for Android

There are some good apps on the play store. I prefer to use Audible. It is a subscription based app that let you to get the best and latest books on your tablet. It come with hundred of books in it. You can also find popular titles on the same. There is a fee for a month which you have to pay and you will get a lot of features to use on it. It is good app that also support multi-tasking. That means you can play the audio in the background mode. Just try to download this one and try out.

Re: Looking for a good audiobook app for Android

If you want free then you can go ahead with using NOOK Audiobooks Android app. It is actually design for Barnes & Noble eBook reader but it is also available for others. It gives you more than 50k titles to choose. And there are hundreds of genre also. It is the best I think. There are many apps like this which you can use on your tablet. You can download the eBooks and you can also listen to the audio through the same. It is very easy to use and has simple UI. Before going for a paid app you can test out a free one.