Thread: Suggestion for budget android phone for new year gift

Suggestion for budget android phone for new year gift

I am planing to buy around 4 new devices. I want to gift this to my cousins in the new year. I want budget phones here. Some devices less than Rs.8000. But they should be good enough to run all latest games and applications. One phone that is already in my list is Moto E. I am going to buy 4 separate devices. I do not want to go for identical one. Till yet I am unable to device which will be a nice device here. Moto E looks like an all round phone to me. But it will be not great to buy same model for everyone.

Re: Suggestion for budget android phone for new year gift

Moto E is the best one. This is the only model which might get Android Lollipop update. Others will have to wait back. But if still you want to look for some other model then you have a look o ZTE Blade 3 or on Asus Zenfone series. Both are nice and cheap phones with reasonable price. They comes with latest hardware and will also work well. I will not recommend you to go for any other except Moto E. But if you want to buy separate models then you can go with the Zenfone 5 series also. This are fine models.

Re: Suggestion for budget android phone for new year gift

My friend has a Asus Zenfone 5 which was released for Rs.13000 and now it is sold for Rs.9000. I do not find this pone much awesome. I was thinking of buying the same and then at the last moment I decided to go for Moto E. I am using this phone form last few months and it is working really well. There is no performance issue on the same. It is working well and doe snot freeze or lags. It is not really a very high end gaming mobile but decent enough to do your day to day work and enjoy smooth operation.