Thread: How to increase android ram power without rooting

How to increase android ram power without rooting

I am looking for some help here through which I can boost up my android device ram without rooting it. I am facing performance issue on Samsung Galaxy S Duos. It is not working well. I am having a few set of applications in it like Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc. With that I am also having a few set of games in it. When I try to open up app it takes very long time and does not work well. Sometime I have to reboot my phone to fix this thing. I want to increase the ram power but I do not want to root it.

Re: How to increase android ram power without rooting

Through rooting there are chances of extending your ram output by adding a virtual ram software. I am having a Micromax phone which I am using in the same way. I had rooted and it worked well. This virtual ram app just help the apps to work lot more better by increasing the same by using the SD Card. But there can be some complications if rooting is not done properly. If your device is not under warranty then I think you must go ahead and root the same.

Re: How to increase android ram power without rooting

There is no need of doing that. There are other ways of doing this. You can increase the ram output by making some tiny changes in the device. Like you can start with turning off the live wallpaper if you are using any. Disable the customization and also a few apps which are not needed. Go in Application manager and remove all those things which are not required. It will save your processing power also. If your phone is freezing lot then you have to backup your device data and run a factory restore.