Thread: Nokia Bluetooth Authentication error on Windows 7 64bit

Nokia Bluetooth Authentication error on Windows 7 64bit

I am trying to sends 11mb audio file to Nokia phone. I am having a very old model which is used by my dad. The mp3 files is based on some old chants. The phone has a Bluetooth and memory card support. When I turned on the Bluetooth it was detected and successfully paired my laptop which has Windows 7 64bit on the same. But it is not working well. The file started to go in the phone and then stop in between. It pop out some kind of authentication error. I am not able to find a fix for that.

Re: Nokia Bluetooth Authentication error on Windows 7 64bit

Try to re-pair the device. You have to go in the Bluetooth section and there you have to delete the old device first. Then turn on Bluetooth and start with pairing one again. I am quiet sure that will be the most easiest and fastest way. If still you get the error then it looks Windows 7 is not able to update proper driers to use the device. You have to try phone to phone transfer through Bluetooth. That will be not give you any of these error.

Re: Nokia Bluetooth Authentication error on Windows 7 64bit

I know a fix for that. Because I am dealing with this problem long ago on my Nokia phone. Here you have to unpair the device first. Then turn on the Bluetooth of your pc and click on Add Device. You will see Nokia phone in that. Right click on that and choose properties. Under Service you will find a option Drivers fro Keyboard, mic, etc. Remove the tick from that. And then add the device. now try to send the file. It wont crash.