Thread: Do you think WhatsApp blue tick is helpful

Do you think WhatsApp blue tick is helpful

The new version of WhatsApp brings a blue tick which appear when someone reads your message. Do you really think this matters. I did not find anything fascinating in this new options. It is quiet nice if you dont get any type of indication that your message ha been seen or not. It can create a lot of issue among people. Who send message and other did not check. Like between friends or couples. WhatsApp must also add a manual way to turn it off.

Re: Do you think WhatsApp blue tick is helpful

There should be more in the privacy part. So that people can get more benefits from the same. Like automatic photo deleting. One a person checks the photo he must not be able to save it or share it. There must be this kind of permission on the same. So that if by mistake you had send something you can block it for sharing. But this type of features are not available on the messenger. Blue tick is just helpful if you are sending important messages.

Re: Do you think WhatsApp blue tick is helpful

It can tell you whether you are ignored or not. And also this can create a bit issue between some close people. I want a feature where I can revoke my message. For example I sent a message and it is not read yet, then I can revoke that or remove it. It happens most of the time you share some data and you dont want that to see by other. So before checked by other person, you can just pull it back. This feature will help a lot.